Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Deborah Skovron

2979 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Reclaim Aliveness, Happiness and Hope
2/26/2006 10:27:06 PM
Hi Marilyn, Outstanding tips!!! If we incorporated more of them into our lives, we might see a huge difference. Your Good Friend Deborah
BrandName Kidswear starting at $2.65. http://debs-kids.com 12 Page Book thats creating miracles...FREE http://www.debs-kids.com/star-thrower.pdf Where Money Grows Like Kids
+0
2/26/2006 10:46:41 PM
Excellent Marilyn! :-) This is one of the best forums I've read since I've been here at AdlandPro. There's so much wisdoms in the points stated here on emontional energy. The one I'm guilty of violating is the first one, lately I've have gotten myself in a rut and it has drain me emotionally. I really do need to get out and do something new now and then to recharge. The times I've felt the most alive has been when I'm doing something new whether it be starting a new hobby or visiting a place I've never been to. Like they say, "Spontaneity is the spice of life!" I'll have to see if I can find any books by this author, she's good. Thank you for posting this Article. Take care my friend! John Sanchez My Blogs Goodwill Ambassador BioPerformance
+0
Lisa Westberry

1972 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/26/2006 11:12:52 PM
Amazing Forum Marilyn. This has to be number ONE!! Thank you so much for sharing. There is so much to appreciate and so much that need not bother us. Love and Blessings,
+0
Julia Youngblood

113 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/27/2006 2:25:51 AM
Thank you Marilyn....this is so right on! Ironically, I recently discovered this myself...I have been so bogged down by problems, and situations, involving everyone around me, I was dying, my energy was being zapped...I felt like I was kinda fading away, unable to get back in touch of who I am...then I drug myself to a couple of "town hall meetings" in which a subject I am very passionate about, was the concern at hand.....it rejuvinated me...for one thing, I reclaimed the political activist in me and am now back in the swing...but for awhile, quite awhile, I was experiencing the hum-drums! So taking time to regroup, rediscover and have some fun, can definitately create some personal magic! Love and Peace, Julia Youngblood "The Ink Lady"
"To see the earth as it truly is, small and blue and beautiful in that eternal silence where it floats, is to see ourselves as riders on the earth together, brothers and sisters on that bright loveliness in the eternal."
+0
2/27/2006 4:38:44 AM
Hi Marilyn :) Wow!! that was so good to read, thank you so much for sharing, simply the best. Bless you :)
+0