Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Rampage of Appreciation
2/26/2006 9:53:07 PM
Hi Linda, I'm next! I really want my basement to be totally remodeled from floor to ceilings with new furniture, cupboards and luxury accessories, along with an add-on of a 4 season porch with a wrap-a-round deck on top. My Rampage of Appreciation: I have the best friend in the world. We have never met face to face, only through email and on the phone, yet she knows my soul. She makes me laugh, she makes me cry and when I talk to her she cuts through all the baggage I am carrying around with me and helps me take it out to the curb for the garbage man to pick up! She doesn't let me feel sorry for myself and she forces me to recognize and accept my responsibilities for the power and choice that is mine in my life. What better friend could there be but one who holds a mirror up to your face and lets you see that you are special and a blessing to others here on this great planet just by being you. "T" if you are reading this...I love you and I send thanks and gratitude to God for bringing you into my life:) I am wishing for all who read this, all life has to offer...with friends and family to share it with. Take Care and God Bless Syl
Sylvia Svihel 1-952-873-6996 (CST-afternoons)
+0
Arthur Webster

600 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/27/2006 4:15:53 AM
Oh, My! What a fantastic idea. It has never occured to me that appreciation can go on a rampage but, what a demonstration! So, do I have a problem? I certainly do! You see, ever since being told (actually I overheard it as my wife was told not to go home) that I would not see the night out, nearly 40 years ago, I have lived 'for the moment'. Every moment of every day I squeeze out of it everything that I can. Even when at the worst of my episodes of ill health, I still manage to appreciate that pain is enjoyed in its' absence, helplessness is enjoyed for the pleasure it can give others to help me (a fiercly independent old coot!) and material benefits are there to have, give away or lose. My life is always full of pleasure so all I really want and desire is the instant after this one. Regards Arthur
+0
Linda Miller

3429 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
2/27/2006 9:45:24 AM
Hi Syl, That is a beautiful Rampage of Appreciation. Thank you for sharing! I can just see all the circumstances and arrangements aligning themselves in perfect order and perfect timing for your basement remodel! Congratulations! Keep on appreciating!
Help us spread the message to the world... http://www.themessage2000.com/messengers/lindamiller Linda Miller 828-652-4714 Nebo, North Carolina
+0
2/28/2006 9:19:52 PM
Linda, Thank You My Friend For The Invitation . This has been A Great Up Lift For Me Tonight. Your story And the sherying of the other responders, Has given Me A Rampage of Apprecation For Haveing Ya'll As Friends. ( I can feel my world getting better already ) Again Thanks Your Friend Elbert L ( gouardhead ) .
>< Liquidation of General Merchandise www.payjusthalf.com - use Discount code LC57687
+0
Linda Miller

3429 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
3/1/2006 10:50:26 AM
Hey Elbert, Wow! Thanks! I am so glad to hear that you are now enjoying your own Rampage of Appreciation! Do it daily!
Help us spread the message to the world... http://www.themessage2000.com/messengers/lindamiller Linda Miller 828-652-4714 Nebo, North Carolina
+0