Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Donna Lira

572 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Welcome To The 32nd Edition Of The Person Of The Week!
2/26/2006 7:04:16 PM
Hi John & LaNell, Thanks for the invite and the great job that you guys are doing on this forum. CONGRATULATIONS to an OLD FRIEND Larry ...Glad to see you make the list of POTW. ENJOY you week... you will be busy old friend! Donna
+0
2/26/2006 7:15:17 PM
I am so happy for you Larry. You were one of my first friends and I Thank You. After reading your bio I know you even better now. Congratulations, you are a special and caring guy. Best Wishes!
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/26/2006 7:21:09 PM
HI LARRY, You are a good friend and certainly deserve the honor of POTW!!!You have certainly had a difficult way to go and have survived alot. You are a fun person to talk to and your forums are humorous too. CONGRATS And enjoy your week in the spotlight! God bless you! 8) Carla THANKS Again, John and LaNell for the work you do in this forum ! You do a great job! :)
Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
2/26/2006 7:35:57 PM
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Larry :) Great to see you as POTW, you truly deserve this honour, enjoy your special week in the Spotlight! I always look forward to your Weird Facts and Jokes! Have a Fantastic Week!!!:)
+0
2/26/2006 7:52:16 PM
Dear Larry, You do deserve this! I have only known you a short time, yet I feel like I've known you forever! You have taken me into your circle of friends and welcomed me with open arms. You truly care about your friends here, and you have helped so many. You have had such an interesting life! And one I can relate to, being married to a truck driver myself. I know there are so many times I wish he was here, or he wishes he could come home, especially at trying times. It sounds to me like your wife was a very strong woman, right down to the end. I am blessed to have gotten to know you better, and I hope you have many requests to be friends this week. Congratulations! Enjoy your week in the spotlight! Sincerely,
Shannon Bolin
http://www.myspace.com/shannontucker1
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!