Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’• The Best explaination I have read by an #SFI_Affiliate πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•
5/7/2018 2:17:33 AM

"If you don't have money the only investment is time, but I do want to emphasise time is also your challenge or problem.

When I started off I was not into social media I had to start from scratch. We tend to think that the digital world is different from the physical world, but we need to look at the similarities between the physical and the digital world and that's where most of us fail big time because we want to sell and introduce things to complete strangers with no affinity.

We need to work on relationships because we are dealing with people, after all, there is a person behind the laptop, or the tablet or the smartphone. And digital relationships needs extra work to gain trust and when you have accomplished trust amongst your followers (New relationships or friends) and this takes time."

Christoffel Botha J.
South Africa
E365 Champion
SFI Affiliate,
Since Auguest 25, 2016

Your invitation to join
+0
RE: πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’• Promoted to Excutive Affiliated 10-29-2018 πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•
11/1/2018 5:15:00 PM
14 months ago, I signed up and am impressed with earning opportunities at SFI. Last year I did earn via investing; this year, I just use my time to really learn the business and got promoted (nothing invested in 2018). Now I am ready to take my experience to the next level via recruiting ... No Purchase necessary to learn how to earn: My personal "Team Invitation" link

http://www.joinmysfiteam.com/17710888

or click Invitation below $$$

Jan aka Jaz

+0
:πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’• ZackJack League: #Three_21Z πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•
5/13/2019 5:41:05 AM

JazNiche

Eager Zebra

League: Three 21z

​League Password ✈✈✈: yguJ3k

Unlimited #Free_Games

No videos to watch

Click

Three 21z (above)

Looking to greet You in the League!

Write down password ✈✈✈

+0
RE: πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’• The Best explaination I have read by an #SFI_Affiliate πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•
11/8/2019 5:10:56 PM
I have found a #Niche on consistently earning 20 VPs #daily without #Spending a PENNY!

In the months of September and October, exceeded earning 500 VPs!

Exclusively sharing in my launched #Eager_Zebra League: Three 21z

Now exclusively available in
Eager Zebra
League:
Three 21z
​League Password: yguJ3k

MY SCOREBOARD

KNOCKOUT TRIVIA: #2130

+0
RE: πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’• The Best explaination I have read by an #SFI_Affiliate πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•
1/24/2020 1:05:23 AM
Come April, I will celebrate Three Years of Affiliation.

Nope I am not getting RICH Yet however, am stacking legitimate pennies without SpendingπŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘

You have 246 Rewardicals

$0.41 (USD) Donation

600 Rewardicals per USD β€” $0.25 minimum
up to

$0.40 (USD) in Bitcoin

606 Rewardicals per USD β€” $25 minimum
up to

$0.41 (USD) TripleClicks Gift Certificates (For Personal Use)

600 Rewardicals per USD β€” $5 minimum

$0.35 (USD) In Commissions

690 Rewardicals per USD β€” $0.01 minimum
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!