Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Creative Writing
11/15/2017 2:19:26 AM
Quote:
I am going to be writing about my big time mistakes along the way as well. This should be a great experience!

I will be looking forward to many great conversations about creating writing and of course the marketing aspect :-)
+0
11/15/2017 2:25:30 AM
Quote:
Quote:
I am going to be writing about my big time mistakes along the way as well. This should be a great experience!

I will be looking forward to many great conversations about creating writing and of course the marketing aspect :-)

Well, after 14 years of writing, I have picked up a few pointers along the way. The amazing people, companies, organizations and others that I have worked for have all served to let me know for a fact that the Internet can be a most wonderful place in which to live and work. The problem with all that is finding the right niche to become involved with. Mine just happens to be writing. It is something that has been part of me for a very long time.

I think we will get along famously here. I too am looking forward to all of your expertise and knowledge! This is going to be great fun!
Wildcat SEO Service http://wildcatseoservice.com
+1
11/15/2017 2:44:08 AM
Quote:

Creative Thinking Leads to Creative Writing

Writing has been a passion, a pursuit, a love and a profession for many years. I knew from a very early age that someday, and in some way, I would become an accomplished author. I had no idea when or what that would entail, I just knew that it would come to pass. The years drifted on, and in that process of living, being in love and raising a family, the pursuit of writing fell by the wayside. There would be special times when picking up pen and paper (then) would lead to the progression of creative writing, but by and large, my writing was negligible.

Enter 2004 and the World Wide Web!

I was a late bloomer with the web. I had never sat in front of a computer one time in my life before 2004. The first computer I purchased was a Gateway. I hooked it up and found that it was a completely different world that I had known before. Working with my hands as a welder, fabricator, builder, engineer and manufacturer most of my life led me to know very little about the digital world at all.

With a not so clear vision of what would come to pass I began writing Ebay ads. If found that my writing seemed to be taking off well, and I was making money with Ebay; however, I still knew nothing of the web. I was only selling welding supplies and equipment, and doing quite well by the way, with my writing. I did so well with that, I decided to sell out my welding business, and go full time on the web. My 95 year old Mom at the time, was set totally against it. She claimed, "the Internet is a very evil place." Little did I know how right she was!

To be continued later...

Butch Hamilton-Writer for Hire
Writing Service!

As I continued on with the story about Ebay, that was terrific way to start the whole online perspective. As a matter of fact, of all the webinars I have given, and talked with hundreds who have been struggling to make an online business work, Ebay will, in fact, work beautifully and enable almost anyone the ability to make money online. I cannot even remember at this point how many people I have told this story to; however, the same holds true today. Learning Ebay, and all the details involved in building a business there, can, and will carry on nicely in terms of showing the path that is clear in the ways to make money from an online business model.

Content Is King On Google!

The bare facts about marketing, building and growing online has a good deal to do with writing. As a matter of fact, content is the secret to success online. Without good, original, thought provoking and concise written content within websites, blogs, forums, press releases, images, videos, podcasts and all digital media, there is not much else to be concerned with. Oh sure, the so called gurus will talk about software, programming and lead generation, but without good content, absolutely nothing will happen!
Wildcat SEO Service http://wildcatseoservice.com
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!