Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Nezar Mlaeb

39 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
EARN ON AUTOPILOT! ***** FREE LEADS EVERY MONTH FOR LIFE...
9/22/2017 8:03:16 AM

THIS IS WHERE THE BIG MONEY IS MADE!

Automatically generate massive income – even as a free member –
just by giving away FREE Club Memberships!

Simple Steps For Success....

1. You Join FREE!
  2. You Receive FREE Leads
  3. You Send Them Your Offer Using Our FREE 100% Delivered System
  4. You Add Your Affiliate Links
  5. You give away Club memberships
  6. You AUTOMATICALLY generate multiple income streams

get-instant-access-button.png

Automatically generate massive income – even as a free member – just by giving away FREE Club Memberships! Kind Regards, Nezar http://bit.ly/2jCnQov
+0
John Priestley

481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
RE: EARN ON AUTOPILOT! ***** FREE LEADS EVERY MONTH FOR LIFE...
9/22/2017 3:56:19 PM
Hi there!

As this is a discussion forum, perhaps you would be kind as to share your experience with this opportunity. How long have you been a member, what return on your investment in time have you realised,etc?

Best regards and hoping to hear from you soon, John.
Onward and upward,
John Priestley
-------------------------------
This is what I use to help build my downline for free...
http://www.listsurfing.com/?rid=4285
and you might like to check this out, while you are about it...
https://clubshop.com/index.aspx?data=UbB2XEz8UKQ=
+1
Nezar Mlaeb

39 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/22/2017 6:12:08 PM
Hi John,

Many thanks for requesting me to share my experience with the members, As I've been there and done so.

I joined this program about 10 days back. I spent the first 3 days listening to the videos.

It was easy since almost all the links have video tutorial explaining things as one goes around the site. It is a large site, and you need to take notes as you progress.

The basic idea behind this site is that one joins the club as a free member then joins a list of affiliate programs that provides a multiple stream of income for its members.

The Club has many members. Free or paid member can send their offers. The free member can send a limited number of emails per month to a limited people of five groups.

Members who upgrade or refer more people get to send a larger number of emails that gets delivered. (In other words, 100% deliverability of emails and assurance of reading emails)

The amount of emails sent depends on the number of emails read.

The most important aspect of this opportunity is that the system runs traffic at random to the member's affiliate links. If somebody purchases a product, that member gets commission.

This program's compensation plan utilizes some of the best programs on the Net that has been paying for a long time and the traffic quality is good.

Of course once the free member gets his feet wet, an upgrade to one of the low cost payment plans gives higher returns.

There are much more information that I'm going through and the daily support is great.

Usually 50% of members purchase one of the offered opportunities that offers life time pay plan and/or hefty commission.

Myself, I'm considering to buy one of these life return opportunities or the guaranteed $10,000 return on investment.

Kind Regards,
Nizar
Automatically generate massive income – even as a free member – just by giving away FREE Club Memberships! Kind Regards, Nezar http://bit.ly/2jCnQov
+0
Nezar Mlaeb

39 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/23/2017 8:21:41 AM
Quote:
Hi John,

Many thanks for requesting me to share my experience with the members, As I've been there and done so.

I joined this program about 10 days back. I spent the first 3 days listening to the videos.

It was easy since almost all the links have video tutorial explaining things as one goes around the site. It is a large site, and you need to take notes as you progress.

The basic idea behind this site is that one joins the club as a free member then joins a list of affiliate programs that provides a multiple stream of income for its members.

The Club has many members. Free or paid member can send their offers. The free member can send a limited number of emails per month to a limited people of five groups.

Members who upgrade or refer more people get to send a larger number of emails that gets delivered. (In other words, 100% deliverability of emails and assurance of reading emails)

The amount of emails sent depends on the number of emails read.

The most important aspect of this opportunity is that the system runs traffic at random to the member's affiliate links. If somebody purchases a product, that member gets commission.

This program's compensation plan utilizes some of the best programs on the Net that has been paying for a long time and the traffic quality is good.

Of course once the free member gets his feet wet, an upgrade to one of the low cost payment plans gives higher returns.

There are much more information that I'm going through and the daily support is great.

Usually 50% of members purchase one of the offered opportunities that offers life time pay plan and/or hefty commission.

Myself, I'm considering to buy one of these life return opportunities or the guaranteed $10,000 return on investment.

Kind Regards,
Nizar

I Just got the following message for my sponsor Graham.

be happy.png

"Hi all,

It's Graham here wishing you a blessed day and sharing some happiness...

Today I got paid for the second time this week from Freedom Formula...

$1,000 on the 20th and $3,323 today making an extra $4,323 in my Bitcoin Account this week...

BUT THAT'S NOT WHY I'M HAPPY!

In fact for me this is a quiet week...

The reason I'm so happy is that $2,823
of these commissions are because people
I introduced made $8,257.60 PROFIT THIS WEEK...

$3,057.60 PROFIT from totally passive investment income and

$5,200 because they're so excited at making money that they can't help sharing this with others...

Most of these 13 people, making the $400 commissions, have never made a commission online before...

They're making massive, passive incom
for the first time with their investments and so
can't help sharing this with others; and that's
creating these commissions for them....

Why don't you join us - and get happy too!

p.s. "Don’t allow any setback to become bigger than your come back." ~ Christine Caine – Author and Speaker
Castleview
Lincoln Lincolnshire LN4 4JD
UNITED KINGDOM "

The Great Thing About Magic Formula Is Their Guarantee:

"Make A Guaranteed $10,000 In Profits Or We Will Pay You The Difference"
+0
John Priestley

481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/23/2017 9:29:39 AM
Hi Nezar,

Thank you for the update. Just be careful here about giving statements of income, keep it to personal experience. After all, this is not a marketing site, but a discussion forum (smile).

How much time do you invest each day/week (maybe I missed this in your posting)?

Best regards and hoping to hear from you soon, John.
Onward and upward,
John Priestley
-------------------------------
This is what I use to help build my downline for free...
http://www.listsurfing.com/?rid=4285
and you might like to check this out, while you are about it...
https://clubshop.com/index.aspx?data=UbB2XEz8UKQ=
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!