Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Chapter 4 Auto-Suggestion Announcement And Posting Thread
7/1/2017 1:16:33 PM

Welcome To Chapter 4 Auto-Suggestion

Auto Suggession, the 4th Chapter to Think and Grow Rich. Thank you for participating. AUTO-SUGGESTION is the method of reinforcing the desire of your hear, if you don't take active responsibility for what enters your thoughts you are in default mode and that lets negative emotions and undesireable thoughts to dominate your mind. this leads to poverty and an undesireble life. So let's get going

You can find Chapter 4 text here. I suggest opening that in another tab or window. Have fun sharing your brilliance
"You do not need to change a thing, 'YOU' are perfect just the way you are. Your Lack Of Success Is Not You Fault" Michael Dlouhy
+0
RE: Chapter 4 Auto-Suggestion Announcement And Posting Thread
7/1/2017 1:24:58 PM
This is a previous Lesson Plan I wrote a couple of weeks ago.
Chapter 4 Auto-Suggestion

The Third Step Towards Riches

THE MEDIUM FOR INFLUENCING THE SUBCONSCIOUS MIND

AUTO-SUGGESTION is a term which applies to all suggestions and all self-administered stimuli which reach one’s mind through the five senses.

Hills first statement lets us know that the term AUTO-SUGGESTION, means that everything we see, hear or experience, reaches our mind but he gives us two decisions.

All suggestions and Self-Administered - Stimuli.

Hill lets us know that suggestions can be self-administered, is in the realm of reality for everyone. So, what about all the other one, ALL SUGGESTION. Hill’s acute and astute observation that the very name All Suggestions means they are ALL SUGGESTIONS. We don’t have to take just any suggestion when we know that we are to only use positive AUTO-SUGGESTION or SELF-ADMINISTERED STIMULI But what's stimuli? If we don’t make the right suggestions to ourselves then suggestions from the either released by negative brains will enter in. if we let them dominate out thoughts then we will never reach our goals and we will never attract wealth or people and great relationships

Stimuli are the plural of stimulating. So, stimuli according to its definition; something that rouses or INCITES TO ACTION. The resulting activity can be destructive or constructive based on what that stimuli is. Our activity output or lack thereof is directed by negative or positive emotions. The word Stimulate has the same connotation; to excite to activity or growth or greater activity. To function as a physiological Stimulus. To arouse or affect by a stimulant.

"Stated in another way, auto-suggestion is self-suggestion. It is the agency of communication between that part of the mind where conscious thought takes place, and that which serves as the seat of action for the subconscious mind."

Auto Suggestion, either voluntary or involuntary, is the energy of thought that enters the conscious mind, were. conscious thought takes place and is where the subconscious mind goes shopping for information to take into the either. And it is here that action or inaction takes place. If we auto-suggest on the negative thoughts which enters into our subconscious mind through the either; if we process and accept these thought impulses as our reality we will espouse negative and destructive, limiting beliefs, which tend towards poverty. But if we block them and give ourselves a valuable gift of Positive emotions, we can cast off any limitations that have been set in our lives. We can offer ourselves our own suggestions which will lead step by step into a better limitless life

"You do not need to change a thing, 'YOU' are perfect just the way you are. Your Lack Of Success Is Not You Fault" Michael Dlouhy
+0
7/1/2017 3:17:26 PM
Chapter 4 Auto-Suggestion

The Third Step Towards Riches

THE MEDIUM FOR INFLUENCING THE SUBCONSCIOUS MIND

THOUGHT IMPRESSIONS: YOURS MINE AND EVERYBODY'S

Napoleon Hills writes:
"NO THOUGHT, whether it be negative or positive, CAN ENTER THE SUBCONSCIOUS MIND WITHOUT THE AID OF THE PRINCIPLE OF AUTO-SUGGESTION, with the exception of thoughts picked up from the ether. Stated differently, all sense impressions which are perceived through the five senses, are stopped by the CONSCIOUS thinking mind, and may be either passed on to the subconscious mind, or rejected, at will. The conscious faculty serves, therefore, as an outer-guard to the approach of the subconscious."

The results of Auto suggestion is to impact the subconsxious mind to hand of our dominating thoughts or limiting beliefs to Ifinite intellegence as we wil learn later the brain is a broadcasting and receiving station. We broadcast through the subconscious mind and receive through Creative Imagination and the either.

we can actually recive thought impressions from other brains which are brasdcast into the either. Not everyone is bradcasting on station WPTI
(Wonderful Positive Thought Impressions) they are on NLTI (Negative Limiting Thought Impressions. Here's the kicker, you can actually pick up their thoughts. and you don't want to tune into that station.

(Do you know that you can overcome any negative and limiting beliefs that have been holding you back and seperating you from the success that you already have inside you. if you have been struggling with your network marketing opportunity by using the principle of AUTO SUGGESTION you can begin to learn how to make your opportunity work for you. If you neen help with that let me know. There are many resources available that you can take advantage of to help you in this area.)

In this portion of Hill's text, he tells us NO THOUGHTS negative or positive can enter into the subconsious mind without our help. it is in the concisous mind that examines thoughts and determines those that are positive or negative, if we are engauged with the sorting process.. we are the gatekeepers of ou mind we have to choose between the limiting negative thoughts form the postive empowering thoughts. we also have to watch our emotions which power our dominate thoughts and desires.

Here are 8 positive emotions we can concentrate, meditate and focus on and mix with positive AUTO SUGGESTION z
  1. the emotion of Sex (we will over this in another chapter)
  2. faith
  3. Desire
  4. Love
  5. Romance
  6. Hope
  7. Entusiasim
  8. Prosperity (My Mentor's addition)
  9. Health (my own addition)
I am not going to cover the negative here we will encounter this agian in a leter chapter where we will deal with it more fully. so we have to take active involvement, ike a traffic cop directing traffic in our mind between Negative cars and positive cars, Admitting the positive and sending the Negative packing. this is very crucial to your success.

With a group I work with we call Auto-Suggesion, Self-Talk. I am going to try to get you an audio in creating your own perfect custom self-talk and talk a little about asperations and affirmations in another post in the Group threads.

I am grateful for you stopping by and reading my post. I truly, with all my heart, hope that this forum and group will help you in your journey to making you opportunity work for you. But this will not work for yo if you do not submit your own insights, AHA moments and inspirations and share them. You also need to learn skills that will help you in building your opportunity. I hope to be able to share some of them with you in another forum I'm thinking about creating here on Adland.

All the best and remember, I Believe In YOU!
Michael Dennis
+0
7/4/2017 4:30:55 AM
Here is an important piece of information Hioll give us, Here in chapter 4:
"

You were instructed, in the last of the six steps described in the chapter on Desire, to read ALOUD twice daily the WRITTEN statement of your DESIRE FOR MONEY, and to SEE AND FEEL yourself ALREADY in possession of the money! By following these instructions, you communicate the object of your DESIRE directly to your SUBCONSCIOUS mind in a spirit of absolute FAITH.

Through repetition of this procedure, you voluntarily create thought habits which are favorable to your efforts to transmute desire into its monetary equivalent.

"

The Six Steps form Chapter 2 (Desire) neeeds mentioning here and worth reading again:

"The method by which DESIRE for riches can be transmuted into its financial equivalent, consists of six definite, practical steps, viz:

First. Fix in your mind the exact amount of money you desire. It is not sufficient merely to say “I want plenty of money.” Be definite as to the amount. (There is a psychological reason for definiteness which will be described in a subsequent chapter).

Second. Determine exactly what you intend to give in return for the money you desire. (There is no such reality as “something for nothing.)

Third. Establish a definite date when you intend to possess the money you desire.

Fourth. Create a definite plan for carrying out your desire, and begin at once, whether you are ready or not, to put this plan into action.

Fifth. Write out a clear, concise statement of the amount of money you intend to acquire, name the time limit for its acquisition, state what you intend to give in return for the money, and describe clearly the plan through which you intend to accumulate it.

Sixth. Read your written statement aloud, twice daily, once just before retiring at night, and once after arising in the morning. AS YOU READ—SEE AND FEEL AND BELIEVE YOURSELF ALREADY IN POSSESSION OF THE MONEY.

It is important that you follow the instructions described in these six steps. It is especially important that you observe, and follow the instructions in the sixth paragraph. You may complain that it is impossible for you to “see yourself in possession of money” before you actually have it. Here is where a BURNING DESIRE will come to your aid. If you truly DESIRE money so keenly that your desire is an obsession, you will have no difficulty in convincing yourself that you will acquire it. The object is to want money, and to become so determined to have it that you CONVINCE yourself you will have it.

Only those who become “money conscious” ever accumulate great riches. “Money consciousness” means that the mind has become so thoroughly saturated with the DESIRE for money, that one can see one’s self already in possession of it.

To the uninitiated, who has not been schooled in the working principles of the human mind, these instructions may appear impractical. It may be helpful, to all who fail to recognize the soundness of the six steps, to know that the information they convey, was received from Andrew Carnegie, who began as an ordinary laborer in the steel mills, but managed, despite his humble beginning, to make these principles yield him a fortune of considerably more than one hundred million dollars.

Auto suggestion is the only way, according to Hill, that man can take control of their mind and destiny. Hill says, it is the only way one can discover their identity and the successfullness that was created inside of them. by putting together a perfect self-talk (Aoti-Suggestion) you can begin to evict negative limiting beliefs and espouse, true reality. As My Mentor once told me, the object of the system, is to introduce us to ourselves And it worksed over the last 40 years

Se we tend to bend our selves to fit the truth of someone outside of ourselves. we want people to like us which is the power behind Facebook when people like your post we feel like they like us not what we posted.

I'm tired right now and need to get some sleep. I will be back in the morning to complere this post

+0
7/8/2017 1:49:42 AM
Napoleon Hill shares some important insights:

"Nature has so built man that he has ABSOLUTE CONTROL over the material which reaches his subconscious mind, through his five senses, although this is not meant to be construed as a statement that man always EXERCISES this control. In the great majority of instances, he does NOT exercise it, which explains why so many people go through life in poverty.

Recall what has been said about the subconscious mind resembling a fertile garden spot, in which weeds will grow in abundance, if the seeds of more desirable crops are not sown therein.

AUTOSUGGESTION is the agency of control through which an individual may voluntarily feed his subconscious mind on thoughts of a creative nature, or, by neglect, permit thoughts of a destructive nature to find their way into this rich garden of the mind."

We were crated to have ABSOLUTE CONTROL. over the thoughtswe allow in to domiate our thiking and pass on to the Subconsious mine. It is importatn to remember we make or fail to make decisions based on wether we allow negative and positive information. BUT WE MUST EXECISETHIS POWER AS WE WOUD A MUSCLE IN BODY BUILDING. Execise makes us sstronger in any area we practice. the major problem is most people do not exercise this authority and they end up in poverty and struggling to be successful.

Hill relates that SUBCONSIOUS MIND is like a FERTILE GARDEN where abundant weeds will grow, if it is not carefully attened to and cultivated. I say attended to to keep it from going negative again (killing off and allowing the weeds to grow back). and to cultivate so that it will continue to grow more beautiful and healthy (allow positive emotions to grow and fill the space.)

The only know way we can take back the control of our minds and emotions and feeding our brainspositive emotions, is through the agency of AUTO SUGGESTION. Through Auto Suggestion, we can volunterily be the security guard alwauys on duty keeping our the bad guys Negative thougths and emotions and only allow those positive thoughts and emotions which will take us to our desired goals. attrqacting and accumulating Money or any person or item we truly desire above anything else in the world.

I truly hope, with all my heart that covering each chapter over the first 15 weeks will help us grow together,so we can celebrate each others success. I am thankful for each of you that participate in this study of the, well, self instructional business and life manuel.
Please give feedback and post on this thread. post your thoghts on any portion of the chapter. thank you. I am grateful and thankful for your participation or input.

I truly BeliveIn you.
Michael Dennis
Happy Humble Mentor with A Servant's Heart

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!