Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
RE: #Jan_aka_Jaz is ready to Coach #SFI_International_Affiliates
6/27/2019 3:47:03 AM
I like promoting my game leagues, I created on SFI

Consider becoming a #Game_Comissioner #Free ....
No Fees at all

League Commissioners can share links on theirs League Board♠♣♥♦

My League

JazNiche

Eager Zebra
League: Three 21z
Click "Three 21z
​League Password: yguJ3k

Quote:
Hey Jan,

Hope you're doing well. It seems we have a date in common - April 27th - on which you celebrated an anniversary. Well, Happy Anniversary! So what did you like best about the video I sent to you?! If you didn't get a chance to view it, here it is again: The World's ONLY Dietary Supplement of its Kind. Take a look!

Best regards,
Tony
+0
#Free #SFI_International ~~~ Join Team SFI #Jan_AKA_Jaz
6/27/2019 4:03:35 AM

The reason I'm with SFI is because they're the REAL DEAL, not some "here today, gone tomorrow" scheme. Yesterday alone, 2,031 people from 126 different countries joined SFI. And since 1998, they’ve shown over 19 MILLION men and women, in more than 200 countries worldwide, how to make money online!

"What makes SFI different? In short, SFI has something for everyone!...which makes online sales both lucrative and fun! Yes, as an SFI affiliate, you have over 100,000 goods and services to buy and sell including products in more than 30 categories, popular 24-hour Eager Zebra™ online games, money-saving auctions, and more. They even take care of all orders, payments, shipping, and customer service for you. They also have an entire local vendor network, Localvantia™, allowing you to tap into monthly, ongoing commissions just for referring people to local restaurants, grocery stores, gas stations, and more!"

But the best part about SFI is that they're only scratching the surface of what they're likely to become during the next 10 years. Their potential is off the charts! And that's why I invite you to join my SFI group today, FREE and with NO OBLIGATION, and start sharing in the fun and profits.

One more thing: My #1 job in SFI is helping the affiliates that I sponsor become successful. When you join my team, know that in me you will have a committed partner and mentor, and that I stand ready to assist you in any way I can.

Thank you and I hope to hear you've joined my team soon.

Jan Green

Proud SFI affiliate since 2017

+0
RE: #Jan_aka_Jaz #SFI_International ~~~ at the beginning of 2nd Year
4/30/2020 1:43:57 PM
Celebrated my 3rd Year of experience with SFI ... Eager Zebra Game Leagues I created and OWN, as long as I am Active Affiliation ...

I check in Daily ...

Consider joining my Team

Click invite in Community Signature below

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!