Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Morning Musings: I Write About Myself. Okay?
4/28/2017 11:50:51 AM
Morning Musings, DC (Drinking Coffee):

I don't really think of my little essays as wisdom.

As I have pointed out before, I just like to think out loud and hope that somebody enjoys reading what I have to say. What I really like is when they think about stuff because I wrote something and they read it.

It's a bit egotistical, I know, but, trying to nudge YOU to think is MY hobby...hopefully while entertaining you a little.

Started and deleted two comments this morning already. They were about me and my "problems".

But, isn't that mainly what we think and care about; ourselves and our problems?

I don't consider that bad or selfish. I call it "normal".

Anyway, if we didn't think about ourselves we wouldn't survive, and survival is the first step to happiness...and...well, survival.

So, I'm going to take that as permission to think and write about myself, and hope that, even when you read what I have to write, it helps you think about yourself. After all, you are a very special and important person, and your survival, and happiness, is important to the rest of us.

I really, genuinely truly hope you have a great day, but, I hope I have one too.

As Red Green (Canadian comedy) says, "After all. We're all in this together."
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!