Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
When I Do Not Have Anything To Say
4/24/2017 3:34:36 PM
Some times when I don't think I have anything to say, I just start typing. It's fascinating, to me at least, how my brain can somehow dig out thoughts and ideas to put down on paper...excuse me the screen. However, that's not the most fascinating part to me. When someone replies to one of my little screeds (Look it up. Yes, I know "tedious" is in the definition.) I am reminded that, out of all the "strangers" out there, so many of us think and worry about the same things. Guess that's part of being human. Another part of being human is believing that nobody will "understand" you, your thoughts, or your problems. Think again. Somebody, somewhere is having similar thoughts and problems. Look around. Even if you can't find somebody to commiserate with you over yours, maybe you can help someone with theirs. After all, even if they don't have the exact same problem, it's still a problem, they're still a fellow human being, and helping them just might help you. Oh yeah. You're right. I didn't have anything to say, so I just started typing.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!