Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Living What I Believe...Or Not
4/20/2017 12:22:04 PM
I believe a lot of things that I don't live, for one reason or another. Unfortunately, I live a lot of things I don't believe. In some cases, I am living something I do not believe BECAUSE I am living something I DO believe. I have made genuinely intended promises, for example, and, in order to keep those promises, which is something I MUST do to be me, I DO things I really do not wish to do. Life's complcated like that. At least mine is. However, looking at other people, the society around me, the world, etc., I think I see a lot of people who are "stuck" between living what they believe and what they do NOT believe. I guess that has a value to the group dynamic, but, unfortunately, it also can slowly destroy a part of the individual that would love to be free. In my case, it's a good thing, because if I were finally "free" to do anything, I would probably either sit there, confused by the options, or choose some self-destructive path. Let's hear it for confusion. It keeps me out of trouble and gives me something to do.

Read original poetry by Donovan Baldwin at http://ravensong.4t.com.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!