Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Affiliate Funnel Webinar The Most Rewarding Place To Be Every Saturday (Noon-EST
4/8/2017 11:21:50 PM
http://www.affiliatefunnel.com/top5te_p.php?referer=kwolff

Every Saturday at Noon-ETA Internet Marketers at all levels from beginners to experts come together to share strategies for success.

You can access all of the recorded webinars if you are a member of Affiliate Funnel. Ask someone you know like and trust for a link to join, or click on the banner above.

Today April 8, 2017 the Subject was: "Tab Surfing & You"

Get in touch with me if you need a link to next weeks webinar or help with anything related to Affiliate Funnel. It is always good to get in up to 15 minutes early and say hello in the chat and guess how many will attend. Today there were 48 in attendence. There is also a place for you to submit question below the live webinar but most questions can be answered in the chat box on the right.

In addition to the great information that you receive during the webinars there are rewards at the end for some of the top related sites including:

Viral Commissions

Viral Taco Traffic

Tezak Traffic Power

Traffic-Splash

Fast Easy Traffic

Dragon Surf

Additionally today was:

Hungry For Hits

Orbital Traffic

and Viral Mail Profits

As with all things online, I am not trying to sell you on these awesome marketing resources but willing to help you if needed. If you are not a member of any of the above mentioned sites, ask someone you know like and trust for a link to join. You do not have to be in my downline to get my help but it is easier to stay in touch if you are. You can also connect with me socially. My Facebook and Skype ID is: ken.wolff1 Twitter is: KenWolff or just do a Google Search for: Ken Wolff

This is going viral as I am inviting marketers from all over the Internet in Social media Safelists and Traffic Exchanges. Because many will come here that are not yet a member of Adlandpro I will place a text link and banner below that they can click on to get more information and join.

Click HERE or on the banner to join Adlandpro!

Have a great rest of your weekend and week ahead. We'll see you on the next webinar.

Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+1
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Affiliate Funnel Webinar The Most Rewarding Place To Be Every Saturday (Noon-EST
4/9/2017 12:10:16 AM

We just placed a solo ad at Viral Commissions inviting our friends there to come to this forum post about "...The Most Rewarding Place To Be Every Saturday..."

Here is more aboutTraffic & Commissions Gone Viral!

Are you ready?

I've got something you're just gonna LOVE!

It's traffic and commissions gone viral with
the new viral exchange
Viral Commissions!

They've gone to extreme lengths to make this site as viral as possible, which means more leads, subscribers, and sales for you!

They also have highly effective Solo ads which go out to all active members making it even easier
for you to put more subscribers on your list!

Quick commissions ... and viral traffic for your sites, what more could you ask for?

Come get your
Viral Commissions now!

Click HERE to join Viral Commissions!

To Your Success,

KenWolff
FB & Skype ID:
ken.wolff1

P.S. Don't miss out on the INCREDIBLE OTO! It's the best 11 dollars I ever spent! You'll see what I mean... ;)
Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+1
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Affiliate Funnel Webinar The Most Rewarding Place To Be Every Saturday (Noon-EST
4/9/2017 12:48:13 AM

We just placed a solo ad at Viral Taco Traffic inviting our friends there to come to this forum post about "...The Most Rewarding Place To Be Every Saturday..."

=============================================================
Hi ~fname~,

Read this in the Adlandpro forum you go to for credits where the graphics and text links are live, safe, and clickable.

You don't have to be a member of Adlandpro to click on the graphics and text links but it would be in your best interest to join if you are not already a member. There will be a banner and text link for you to get more information and join all of the programs inside the forum post.

To you success,

Ken Wolff
FB & Skype ID:
ken.wolff1
============================================================
Get Your Hot & Spicy Traffic Right Here!

Are you ready?

Are you in the market for something hot, spicy, and worth
every penny?

How about viral traffic that is so responsive it will
make your mouth water?

Then look no further, because
Viral Taco Traffic is here!

When it comes to hot traffic that gets you the results you're
after, this delicious viral ad exchange has all the fixings!

And the best is yet to come...

Viral Taco Traffic builds your list AUTOMATICALLY!

Upgraded members can add their own autoresponder form to the index page, and get access to our very own follow up series to use as their own!

So not only do you get to build YOUR list, you also get a
head start with that awesome content!

In effect, we give you the taco, and you get to choose the
traffic toppings!

How AWESOME is that?!

So come get your share of spicy viral marketing with mouth watering results now!

Click HERE to join Viral Taco Traffic!

Enjoy the Taco!

~fname~

P.S. Want to earn a whopping 90 percent commissions?
Be sure to check out those OTO's when you first log in. They are
the key to unlocking your real potential!
Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!