Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Donna Lira

572 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Wings Of Success Advisory Team
2/16/2006 3:51:42 AM
Hi Dr. King. Thanks for the invite. Great name that was voted one. Looking forward to this forum. Your friend Donna (no longer texgirl) Wosat #58 Team #4
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/16/2006 6:08:14 AM
HI DR. KING, That meeting last night was good and I love the new name too! WE ARE A GREAT TEAM! Thanks for the forum!I will let people know about it. Carla :)
Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
2/16/2006 7:27:00 AM
I am glad we changed the name - I like this one!
Judy Chapman judycha@gmail.com 469-583-7643 www.burnlounge.com/jcaudio
+0
Douglas Grounds

334 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/16/2006 7:30:57 AM
Thanks for the invite Dr. King, I know most of the people on this forum. So I say to our success.
Douglas Grounds
+0
Bogdan Wrzesinski

269 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/16/2006 7:36:36 AM

Thank you Dr. King, Thank you for new WOSAT name "Wings Of Success Advisory Team" FORUM. In the Light of The Feature Of The Week aka Dr. David King POTW: Person Of The Week! (30th Edition) we Congratulate You: We are fortunate to have You Dr. David King in our community because You has been a mentor to many of us here as well as an inspiration. You overcame a lot of adversity in your life and you are now using your experiences to HELP others to be victorious in their trials of life. We all can learn a lot from You as a great man who has blessed our community with your presences.
Looking at NEW Key searches NOTED: Great Expectation:
Wings Of Success Advisory Team - Google Search
#1: Wings Of Success Advisory Team - Google Scholar
"Success Advisory Team" - Google Search
Building a Success Advisory Team And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity. I Corinthians 13:13 God Bless You and GodSpeed! Bogdan Wrzesinski, AdVenture Board Member TEAM 11: T.E.A.M. H.O.P.E. Together Everyone Achieves More : Team Leader: Cheryl Baxter POTWT Helping Other People Everyday
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!