Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Mysteries Solved
3/17/2017 7:41:14 PM
10_1_136.gif
There are many mysteries that have baffled people for years and even decades. I would like to address some of these mysteries in this thread I invite you to bring in your favorite mysteries and to discuss your thought on them. The mystery that I would like to discuss first is who killed JFK? There have been a lot of speculation over the years as to whether it was one man or a conspiracy. I was in basic training at Lackland Air Force base when this tragedy occurred and about two years later I was assigned to Sheppard Air Force base in Wichita Falls Texas where I met my first wife, Lenor Wickersham. One day, I happened to topen a discussion with her about that tragic day in our history. She told me an intriguing story about that day. One of her female cousins was in the hospital in Dallas where she had an operation. Her cousin heard a commotion in the hall outside her room. Curious, she made her way to the door and cautiously opened the door a crack to see what was going on. She saw the then Vice President Lyndon Baine Johnson talking with a man and handing that man a large stack of money. He tapped the man on the shoulder and said, "Job well Done. I am President now." The following video will verify what I have known all these years. I invite you to bring in ant videos that you have on this topic, or ant experience that you may have on this or other mysteries.
History is proving LBJ killed Kennedy

Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Mysteries Solved
3/17/2017 11:29:55 PM
Here you go Mike.

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/18/2017 2:00:04 PM
10_1_136.gif
Thank you Myrna. I will have to go to You Tube to watch it, because it states that it cannot be viewed on other websites. I was only in my early twenties when JFK was President, but even back then, I did not like LBJ. He seemed like a person who wanted everything to go his way no matter what the outcome was. Once he became president, one of the first things that he did was to order a neighbor's apple trees or peach trees chopped down because they obstructed his view. The neighbor was an elderly woman who's only source of income was her fruit orchard left to her by her husband when he died. As she could no longer afford to pay for her land it was taken from her by the White House and she lived out her days in poverty. What kind of a president would let that happen????
GOD BLESS YOU
~Mike~
M&S Public Relations
michaelcaron2000@gmail.com

+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/18/2017 2:33:39 PM
Mike there is a little arrow on Johns hair, just hit it, that is the You Tube botton.

Therwe was more then one that took down JFK. The Cabal was behind it and that involved a number of them. Bush Sr was in that group too.
Kennedy had plans to tell the public about UFO's and they didn't want it revealed so they took him out, just like they took out Lincoln. Our history books are based on lies. But the truth is coming out in a mighty way.
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/18/2017 5:26:26 PM
10_1_136.gif
Here are some videos that will collaborate what Myrna has said. The reason that reason that Ruby shot Oswald, in my opinion, was to shut him up. I don't know if Ruby had anything to do with the assasination itself, however however I believe he was paid by someone involved in the plan to make sure that Lee Harvey Oswald would not reach the holding cell alive.
JFK-The Speech that killed him
http://www.youtube.com/eatch?v=y8HTr-F-FVM
Bush admits guilt in the JFK Assasination
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWdv2BsShwE
Photo of George H.W. Bush at Funeral with JFK treason
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wap7YX1OeUs
Many of the people that were involved in this tragedy are still alive today and when this first happened I asked myself where were the people that were supposed to be taking care of our president, but of course they were busy killing the best and most honest president that we ever had.
GOD BLESS YOU
~Mike~
M&S Public Relations
michaelcaron2000@gmail.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!