Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Winston Scoville

536 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Operating a Forum
2/19/2006 11:10:38 PM
Linda, Can you go into more detail in the exercise section on: "How Well Do You Know Content Based Ad Revenue" More specifically, is this something that you are going to be going into more detail on later? If not, where could we find information on these subjects? I see lots of info out there but find it hard to determine exactly whats "good" information versus "bad".
+0
2/20/2006 12:10:24 AM
Hi Winston ========================================= Can you go into more detail in the exercise section on: "How Well Do You Know Content Based Ad Revenue" More specifically, is this something that you are going to be going into more detail on later? ========================================= Yes - there's a unit with more info on that later in the course. All of you in the Guinea Pig group have a small disadvantage in that you haven't seen the full list of titles yet because you're previewing as I'm doing final edits of the modules. Once I post the entire list of modules, you'll probably find that I've covered everthing you could possibly want and maybe a few you didn't think of yet. lol : ) Linda
+0
Winston Scoville

536 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/20/2006 1:25:57 AM
Thanks Linda. Just as a note. I think working on this project the way we are is ten times better than having all the information to start with. You really get to rethink everything you do. I know my outline has been evolving in a way that it wouldn't have if I had all the information up front. There's things I would have skipped over thinking I would get back to them later. We all know what happens when we do that! LOL Linda In the future would it be possible to get the exercise portion (the areas we need to fill in) in some kind of digital format that we can use? (i.e. MS Word, Text ???) I'm not sure what everyone else is doing but I'm using MS Word for tracking everything. I find it much easier for organizing, making notes, changes, etc. Pen and Paper and I don't get along very well! LOL
+0
Cheri Merz

1258 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
2/20/2006 10:12:22 AM
I agree with Winston about getting it all at once. That would just overwhelm me. Bite-sized pieces work for me. So far I've been using pen and paper for the essay-type questions and to record web addresses. For tracking keywords I'm using Excel. Easy table lay-out and the ability to easily tally the numbers. It would probably be better for the web addresses, too. I could assign some sort of grading system to them for analysis purposes and it might come in handy down the line somewhere. Guess I'll cross that bridge when I come to it. Don't need any extra work! lol Cheri
+0
2/20/2006 1:54:32 PM
Boy are you guys organized. Well I'm not too bad. I've got my keywords on word and my web addresses on notepad but I've got all kinds of scribblings laying around on scrap paper. Cheri, Why don't you paste your web addresses in word then you can just copy and paste them in a browser if you want to check them out again. I've got to get back to the exercises and see what I have left to do before Linda comes out with the next part. Doing too many things at once right now. Martha
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!