Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Helping Mike With Adland Directory
2/14/2006 11:29:09 AM
Hello My Dear Friends. I've got this message today and I thought it would be better to post it for everyone. So, let us give a friendly hand of help, at least sending him a mail. Here is what it is all about: *********************************************** Adland Directory. - messages to/from Mike King From Mike King: Adland Directory. Date:2/14/2006 Hi Ana Maria, I am working on a little project here at Adland which I hope will benefit all of the members of our community, it is a directory of members who are currently still active in this fine community so that we can all communicate with one another easier and share ideas and resources. If you could please just send me a message and let me know that you are indeed still active here I will add you to this directory. Also if you could please let any of your friends know to do the same it would be greatly appreciated. Your Friend, Mike. ******************************************************** Thank you! :-) Here is the link: http://community.adlandpro.com/go/tcmsolutions/default.aspx
+0
Re: Helping Mike With Adland Directory
2/14/2006 12:27:15 PM
Hello Ana Marie, How do I get a hold of Mike to get him the information that he needs?
+0
Michael Rogers

760 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
2/14/2006 12:31:00 PM
Hello Ana Maria, Thank you for sharing this information along to us, I also received this information from Rose as well, here she included Mike King's link: http://community.adlandpro.com/go/tcmsolutions/default.aspx Happy Valentine's Day to you and your's Ana Maria, and Thank you for all you do my friend. respectfully,
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/14/2006 4:53:50 PM
Hi Jeannette. I didn't noticed that Mike's link is nowhere as in the mail his name was "alive" Excuse me! You may follow the link from Michael's post. Thank you for joining.
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/14/2006 5:07:53 PM
Thank you Michael for your Valentine Day's Greetings. Wish you the same. And thank you for your support.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!