Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Lola Vanslette

47 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: My New Poetry Blog
2/14/2006 12:16:17 PM
Thank you for sharing this information. I will keep your site available to viewing whenever I get down. Your friend, Lola Vanslette Be seen! Post your ad for FREE at: http://www.affordablemarketingtools.com/linkdir/index.htm
+0
2/14/2006 5:12:12 PM
Hi, Thanks for the invite Dave .. I enjoyed your Poetry Blog, it's very appealing! I will return as their's lots to read. Thank You for sharing... Happy Valentine's Day! Warm Regards
+0
2/14/2006 8:10:45 PM
Hi Dave, As one poetry writer to another, I've bookmarked your blog so I can go back and really enjoy your poetry. Have a Happy Valentine's Day! Lorraine
+0
Bonnie Dale

45 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/14/2006 10:08:36 PM
Hey Dave Thanks for the poems. I to grew up on a farm in southeast Missouri, USA (commonly known as the bootheel). I really relate to the chickens and cotton. I gathered plenty of eggs and picked a lot of cotton. The Friends poem really touched my heart. God has blessed me with great friends around me and now here on the Web. Thanks again God Bless
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/15/2006 12:36:56 AM
Hi Bonnie, I'm glad you enjoyed it! The cotton in our area was actually from the Cottonwood trees that grew along the creeks and ponds and filled the air and lined the ground with their "cotton" when the pods broke open. God bless, Dave
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!