Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5 Ways to Use Instagram Stories for Business
11/11/2016 8:06:07 PM
This site is a favorite among many #AdlandAffiliates myself and Diane included.

I personally have not ventured into Instagram but have been considering it, which may have been a mistake or a blessing for me. Now I have access to all this great info on how to use Instagram to blend with your Brand Recognition. Build your personal Brand and all else will be much easier for you.

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+2
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: 5 Ways to Use Instagram Stories for Business
11/11/2016 8:13:07 PM
Hi Jim :-)

Can you believe, I just recently went to Instagram, primarily because a lot of the kids are navigating away from Facebook and Tumblr to Instagram and it is very informative and a good way to keep an eye on my step kids lol

Yes Instagram is needed ( so they say) for branding and business...but is it?

I will say that if you have a lot of people on your list/your followers/customers on Instagram and if you have the time to really pay attention to it, then by all mean use it.

I will say that I love the idea of visual ways to sharing with people and Instagram will fill that need in many ways

I can see a lot of good points to the venue ( including keeping up with the kids)

If you do decide to use it..maybe keep us informed?

Cheers

Diane

P.S. Congrats, this post has been shared on the Adlandpro Facebook page and you can see it here

+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
I'm not a cat person but since we are or at least I am, pondering, upon this.
11/21/2016 10:49:43 PM
Thanks for the congrats and share.

I am thinking that using Instagram from a brick n mortar standpoint would be a cool way to offer up advertising to those local businesses. If one were to learn Instagram well enough to help those B&M businesses to grab local customers. Just another tool in one's quiver so to speak. Perhaps offer to come out on a schedule of some kind and record live events at the venue or some odd thought like that.

Anyways, still deciding on whether to create an account or not and what profile to use too. Do you brand a business, you, both, can you do that with Instagram or not?

I'm not a cat person but since we are or at least I am, pondering, upon this.

Quote:
Hi Jim :-)

Can you believe, I just recently went to Instagram, primarily because a lot of the kids are navigating away from Facebook and Tumblr to Instagram and it is very informative and a good way to keep an eye on my step kids lol

Yes Instagram is needed ( so they say) for branding and business...but is it?

I will say that if you have a lot of people on your list/your followers/customers on Instagram and if you have the time to really pay attention to it, then by all mean use it.

I will say that I love the idea of visual ways to sharing with people and Instagram will fill that need in many ways

I can see a lot of good points to the venue ( including keeping up with the kids)

If you do decide to use it..maybe keep us informed?

Cheers

Diane

P.S. Congrats, this post has been shared on the Adlandpro Facebook page and you can see it here

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!