Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Prathiksha Ks

27 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Popular Restaurants in Chennai
8/31/2016 11:33:48 AM
About 6 months ago I was Best Restaurants in Chennai looking to book a reservation for a restaurant in my city. I knew the name, but wasn't quite sure of the spelling.

I went to Google, and I simply couldn't find the restaurant online. It turned out I had the spelling correct, yet couldn't find it in Google.

Instead, I found a ton of reviews, most of which were good (that's why I wanted to eat there).

But, in order to contact this restaurant, I relied on a telephone number in a directory rather than the restaurant's website.

I did eat at this restaurant and it was fantastic. After I ate there I grabbed a business card, and they did have a website. What a shame their SEO was so bad or non-existent.

I don't own a restaurant, but I own a small business with a local clientele. My SEO is not much different than a restaurants. Moreover, given I study online marketing for many types of small businesses (and do it for my own), I thought I'd publish an article for restaurants. Specifically an article providing restaurant marketing ideas using a website. http://www.chennaibizbook.com/restaurants/

I'm all about a business' website being unique. But, in nearly all industries, there's basic information that is important to prospective customers. This is certainly true for restaurant websites.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!