Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Heaven Letters
11/30/2018 3:16:13 PM
Heavenletter #6518 God, Thy Will on Earth as It Is in Heaven, November 30, 2018

God said:

Beloved, I am near. Nearer are you to Me. Nearer and dearer are you to Me. I am so full of love, and so are you. If you would but believe Me - Yes, I am speaking to you. My heart is full of you. I do not know what more to say but that you are truly My Beloved. This goes without saying, yet you want to hear Me say this again and again. Maybe someday soon what I say will really soak into you. My Beloved, once and for all, may you grasp what it is to be My Beloved.

You and I are the Subject and the Object. Actually, We are One. We have known this from the beginning, even before life manifested the same way a hyacinth blooms from its bulb hidden in the snow. When life erupted on Earth, bodies manifested singly, and spirits arose as One. This is the way of life.

Life on Earth is a world-shaking experience. The Earth becomes populated with all kinds of life in all shapes and sizes, all precious, all in color, all receiving My full attention in even from one glance of Oneness.

O, Beloved World, what I wrought when I wrought you. It may have seemed to you that you were on the back burner, and you felt bereft and sought solace. However, Beloved, there is no emptiness, only fullness of fullness finding its way even as there is no space to find it in nor time either, yet the experience of this newly-born life is rich, so very rich. Of course, Heaven is Home. Your roots grow deep. Your longing for Home is true.

You may think of mountains and valleys. Of course, Earth arose and families and Oneness is the Word of the Day everlasting. Oneness always exists. Snazzy cars were invented. How easy can it be before you settle down to Vastness of Soul when you have other fish to fry, such as daily life even as your blessed Soul waxes immortal?

When dust unto dust was spoken of, perhaps this referred to the physical world. In another sense, perhaps the meaning bowed toward Oneness, that is, spirit whirling around spirit unto a world deeper, higher, greater than the physical. Surely, there is a higher motif to life on Earth than the passing velour that you are drawn to.

Dust unto dust may be too earthen for you who fly high. From sun to sun sounds more like it. Yes, there is Greatness before you. There is Greatness forever and ever. Greatness is My Grace given to you. You are graced with Me, and so am I graced with you regardless of the variant detours you may take a spin on now and then.

Be apprised of how innocent you are. How unknowing ahead of time, you are. I say this at the same time as I say unequivocally that you are, in truth, a sage of the world. You are, in fact, all-knowing. You have more knowledge than what exists commonly in the world. You were not born yesterday. You are Bright Light, and you shine upon a world that seeks to know itself when you as an individual have been given the Sun and the Moon and the Stars, all created by God for glad tidings for all who have been and all who are to come even as there is no beginning and no ending. Life on Earth is far more than from A to Z.

No longer keep the idea that you are not much when you exist as everything to Me. My Will on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Never were you not. Never will you not be. I, God of Love, am invested in you, Heart and Soul. You are My Resplendent Self shining in the wholeness of love. What have you been thinking?

http://heavenletters.org/god-thy-will-on-earth-as-it-is-in-heaven.html

Thank you for including this link when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/1/2018 8:04:37 PM
Heavenletter #6519 Sometimes a Prelude to Godwriting, December 1, 2018

God said:

Beloved, We, the One Truth, taking a voyage to the Moon. Every day you, as My Oneness, fly to the Moon with Me. I wish there could be a word for I that automatically includes awareness of what is referred to as you. We doesn’t quite work.

Would the Oneness of God, I, the Oneness of God, work clearly? Perhaps someone could design a simple Golden Logo.

Or perhaps it already works in another language or two.

Or when God means the Oneness of God, the imagined two – God and you, or the One God as it truthfully does hum a certain high note of music that can be heard again all over the Universe. Perhaps a Oneness Chorus resounds that will never let you forget Oneness as it truly is on Earth.

You can only get up and dance to the tune of it. You won’t care what you are in the middle of or give a second thought about getting up to dance in the middle of anything no matter what anyone thinks. How about in the middle of congress or an election? Get up and sing and dance and see how the voting goes. Even associates might sing an ode to happiness.

Of course, a High Note that runs through your bloodstream would be forever calibrated in tune with this High Note. You will be eternally plugged in. Hallowed be Human Beings on Earth. The High Note of God and Man will synchronize with Heaven on Earth. Blessed be God and Man as one beautiful expression. You are going to hear this music and dance the steps soon.

This cannot come too soon. Come, sit beside Me in My pew and always see and hear from My view which is where you belong. You will see that everyone is high-stepping, as if all the flowers on Earth are blooming at once and ready to bloom again tomorrow, as if today will never end yet always be new.

There will never be another traffic jam or accident. The whole world will vibrate to a Chorus of Love. This will be the long and the short of it. This is how the world will express itself. Hail to Joy!

Anger will be no more because Joy has come to its prime. Hail to the Chief.

Do you know how sometimes an old song starts stirring in your head and heart? Why that song at this time and no other? What is the rhyme or reason, yet here it is – this tune out of the blue! It appears, and that’s it. It’s not even scheduled like an answer to a prayer.

It’s more like: “Suddenly, it’s Spring!”

What can you do but inhale and savor the scents of Spring? A Heavenletter runs ahead of ordinary thought. Its time has come, and you pick up its beat.

This is sometimes how Godwriting may introduce Itself. Something in the distance you don’t always hear you hear now from a great distance. You don’t usually see from this distance. Your senses become more refined without any consultation or fixed thought about it.

Like a sunny day, it just comes. Here it is. Happy days are here again!

Happy days are here again
The skies above are clear again
So let's sing a song of cheer again

Altogether shout it now
There's no one
Who can doubt it now
So let's tell the world about it now

Your cares and troubles are gone
There'll be no more from now on
From now on

http://heavenletters.org/sometimes-a-prelude-to-godwriting.html

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/2/2018 4:14:19 PM
Heavenletter #6520 If Space Were Not, How Could Superman Leap Tall Buildings?, December 2, 2018

God said:

Beloved, how can it be that time does not exist, while at the same moment, you don't have enough of this phantom time to fit the bill? I don't set out to entangle you in puzzles, yet this is the situation you often find yourself in in the world.

Life on Earth seems like a magician's act. Now you see it, now you don't.

How challenging is this illusion called Life in the World as if it were sprung on you to trip you up? You do realize, don't you, that you would not like it if time and space were valid and could hold you in constant bondage. You might not like it at all. Enjoy your freedom.

Time is no more than a fake calculation you go by. You believe in time and space as if they were your wardens. Time seems to hold you in a trance, and space too. If space were not a fact, how could Superman leap tall buildings and you climb flights of stairs?

It's really true that you want everything. There are times you desire life while you go over the possibilities of death as though wisely with yourself if not in a talk group.

If I ask you what you might like Me to change in life and death, you would deluge Me with suggestions. You might also be setting yourself awry. You would gain something at one end while at another, you would knock yourself off into another fix. You would be left in the lurch. Everything on Earth seems to hinge on something else. Not all of the factors to consider are within your bearings.

You may have perfect vision in your left eye, yet very little vision in your right eye - not enough to compensate. Or it could be the opposite.

Rather, you only see further when the deed is done. You just don't see far enough ahead of time. Short-sighted perhaps.

Of course, you may often not see the half of it until too late. I also tell you to let go.

This is not always easy for you. The past turns around and hands you something else to puzzle over. Life in one moment is too short and too big at the same time as life points out to you your losses misspent in one way or another. This is, in retrospect, an error that now seems to take a life of its own. It can, after the fact, be said that when you don't look both ways before you cross the street - perhaps you need to take a look at another map or blaze your own trail. You don't know ahead of time what you don't already know.

Thus, it may be said that you learn the hard way when you do learn at all. Of course, you do know when you feel too cold or too hot. Possibly you do know whither thou goest.

On the other hand, you may not have been paying attention as you cross from one street to another. Laws-a-day, you may get blindsided, and you state that you were taking every precaution.

You throw up your hands and cry out that this accident, whatever it may be, shouldn't have happened. You say you can't be responsible. Beloved, you do have some culpability, yet not all by any means, and, once in a blue moon, maybe none.

I see in some households when a child falls and scrapes his knee, the child's mother slaps the sidewalk and says something like: "Bad, bad sidewalk to give Baby a boo-boo. Bad sidewalk."

You see?

http://heavenletters.org/if-space-were-not-how-could-superman-leap-tall-buildings.html

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/3/2018 3:56:00 PM
Heavenletter #6521 There is No Telling, December 3, 2018

God said:

Beloved, you are here on Earth to go more deeply into life and love. No longer do you skate so intently on the top layers of life. Sometimes, as your heart falls more deeply into love with Oneness, you simultaneously divest less of yourself into the surface world. The world doesn't have the hold on you as much as it once did, and you may tend to experience this as a lessening of love. It is more like a lessening of attachment. Change in perspective can take some getting adjusted to.

Once upon a time, you jumped up and down every time you saw a choo-choo train. Once upon a time, you were pulled to shiny things and to shaking rattles.

No one was saddened when you were growing up and your baby teeth fell out and your second teeth grew in.

It can be that as you delve more into the realm of Oneness, your excitement in the world becomes less. At one time, you loved to go out to eat, and now you may not be into eating out so much. This comes upon you. There are no have to's here. What comes, comes. What becomes, becomes. What is, is. You may be more joyously drawn to quiet moments and going out not quite so much. There is no telling.

What you gravitate to may change, not from your intention, but of life's own accord. Life seems to have its ins and outs.

Once upon a time, you were driven to go east or west or north or south. Life has a mind of its own.

Sometimes life criss-crosses and turns itself upside-down. Other ways of awakening enter your life, and what grabs your attention may be different from what used to, and this is okay.

You could enter a whole new career, and this may come as a surprise to you. Applaud life dressed up as well as life dressed down. Accept unbounded life. Your life doesn't have to be pinned down. You can become an adventurer, or life can settle down to whatever it decides to. This is life.

A friend might say your chart has changed. Something changed. Your acquaintance with life has changed. Life doesn't have to be as it always seemed to be. Life is new, and you may be new, and new it is, and life is good as it is. Each life has is own biography.

I have been saying there is no telling quite a bit recently. Change comes as it comes. There may be no pre-telling.

I speak of world life now. Your inner life moves forward, perhaps out of sight, yet your inner life moves forward even though you may not have been looking. You will catch up to it, or your inner life will catch up to you.

Not everything has to be unprecedented. The unexpected also has its place in life.

I give you My stamp of approval. Oneness exists when you are thinking about it or not. I am with you no matter what. And your life is taking a turn regardless. You are going Heavenward quite on your own.

Life is good. You will catch up to life. Life is just around the corner waiting for you with aplomb, just as life is meant to be. Even as you may not have been totally aware, you may not be all that surprised either.

You may be at a picnic, yet you may speculate you are in some travail.

Think less, Beloved. Listen to your heart more and your mind less.

http://heavenletters.org/there-is-no-telling.html

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/4/2018 3:24:54 PM
Heavenletter #6522 Life Will Have Surprises Up Its Sleeve, December 4, 2018

God said:

Beloved, in some ways, perhaps in many ways, the less you know, the better off you are. There is an advantage in being innocent. There is advantage in finding out rather than being positive that you already know all the ins and outs of life, that you are sure you have life figured out and have the ability to evaluate it.

Be wide-eyed. Be open to life. All is not yet said and done.

You may address life itself in new ways and not at all as you might have thought you would.

Life plays itself out as it plays itself out. You may not know best.

What you can be certain of is that life, as it appears to you, is not an absolute certainty. Life is not always the same as it appears to be, nor can life turn out exactly as you would like it to. No one knows how life will turn out no matter how sure you may be. A map of life isn't hung up on the wall so you can unfailingly know all of life's ins and out.

Life will have surprises up its sleeve.

Would you really rather have your script memorized ahead of time - really? Would you really desire to be all-knowing? Where would the fun in this be?

At the same time, you are not reverent to the idea of having shocks in life that are unsettling and upsetting, because life doesn't allow you to hand over a checklist that you can cross out or add to as you might like to. Yes, you might like to put a cap on what life can allow for the good of all.

One take on life can be that you already do set the boundaries of life by the very choices you dilly-dally in - when you say Yes or when you say No, or you do or you don't.

You don't have to confront life. You don't have to be the head honcho. You do not have to be the wise owl who sits on a branch, observes, hoots and calls itself all-knowing.

By and large, life has to be as it is and follow its own course. Life on Earth is entwined with so many ends and outs that you see them as loose ends.

One school of thought is called Destiny, and life pops up every which way. Life doesn't seem to ask you for your approval or even your expert diagnosis.

Even after the course of life has moseyed along, who can attest to what actually happened, let alone what should have been?

Take off your thinking cap and put it away.

All the degrees in the world do not give you the sum and total of your story.

Life plays itself out as it does. Life has all possibilities.

It has also been said that life is simply a dream. Life on Earth is called real when it is not real and, so far as you can see, it isn't the primed part of a dream that you would have dreamed of. A revised dream you would fill in might have lacked the substance of the dream given.

Your life on Earth has a destination that you find out about along the way, even as your life goes on forever and a day and may give some reruns, so you are led to believe.

Life on Earth is quite a maze as you see it. Truly, who can figure life out, and what for? What is the meaning of this life, you ask yourself. And what then? What comes next?

http://heavenletters.org/life-will-have-surprises-up-its-sleeve.html

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!