Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Heaven Letters
11/20/2018 4:52:00 PM
Heavenletter #6508 Tell Better Stories, November 20, 2018

God said:

Beloved, it may well be true that the world is too much with you. You may be over-extending yourself. When you are doing more than you can comfortably accommodate, take some deep breaths. I ask you kindly - who assigns an overload of work to you?

Why do you insist that you must get everything all done or that you are in some kind of jeopardy? How high do you set the dial? What are the consequences you pay? Who says you must do all you set out to do and accomplish it at break-neck speed? Who is it who imposes this on you? Ah, it is a good guess it is you, Beloved.

What race is it exactly you must run? Who has set such limits on you? Who has to give you a break, and who believes you have more energy and whip yourself into shape? Are you worn out, or is being worn out an idea that you embrace? Dear Heart, must so much energy go into self-talk that takes energy away from you?

Who is it who makes your work easy or says you work too much? Who is it who submits you to over-weaning pressure?

You deeply want to be someone who is cool, calm, and collected, yet who tends to evaluate yourself as wanting and rushing. It must be you who sketches yourself as the summation of someone who drags and pulls too great a load. You make a pronouncement that you have too much to do. You say so. You insist so. And who tries to whip you into shape? I daresay this is also you.

I would love to divest you of too heavy a load. It has been said that attitude is everything. I see the point. And so you see awareness of the truth of this.

Certainly, attitude is a lot of life. How you see life matters. You tell yourself you walk on air or not, that you are put upon or not. Who but you decides how the dice are thrown and what they will lead to?

One friend expresses his gratitude truthfully as he leads himself to see it. He says he lives in the nicest place, has the nicest friends. Here I am, he says, and how lucky I am. He announces his life to himself regardless and leaves out the unenjoyable pieces. And so it is.

Here is something you can do to uplift and to balance the world, and this is simply to no longer feel sorry for yourself. Do this. You have done it. You have seen others do this as well.

I, God, observed a man who had what is called a long and painful fatal illness, and yet, when someone came to tend to him or a friend or relative came to visit him, he is interested in what was going on in his friends' lives and not in describing the pain he is in. He leaves out his tales of woe.

I do not tend to suggest that you put your life aside and put others' happiness routinely before your own as if in a sacrifice, yet there may well be times when this idea has a place in your life. Just go ahead and give your thoughts to consider others.

This kind man was not being self-sacrificing. While he was alive and could make life easier for another to whatever degree he could, this is exactly what he wanted to do. And so he did.

http://heavenletters.org/tell-better-stories.html

Thank you for including this link when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/21/2018 9:53:34 PM
Heavenletter #6509 Say Yes to Life Today, November 21, 2018

God said:

Beloved, if you want to stay young, be quick to say Yes. Here’s the secret to youth. I give it to you now. It is a simple thing to stay vibrant no matter what your age. Keep on saying Yes. Say Yes. Consider that you have a Yes Gene. Every time you smile and say Yes, you practice pressing your Youth Gene.

Be quick to say Yes. Let go of saying No. You are not to rely on the past. Say Yes to something that you may never have said Yes to before.

Here’s the story: You are alive. You sure don’t have to worship youth in order to grow. You are alive now.

What happens to an arm or leg if you don’t use it? It loses its spark. You are to keep vibrant.

No matter how many years you may have acquired and what your age may be now, keep Yes alive in your vocabulary now. If you want to stay young, say Yes and Yes and Yes.

If you want to accelerate old age, be quick to say No. Stay as you always were, and aging is a cinch. Keep saying No, and your Fountain of Youth fades on the vine.

Stop beating around the bush. I don’t speak about bungee-jumping or learning to fly an airplane unless you happen to have an inborn yen to do so. You don’t have to say Yes to a proposal of marriage. You also don’t have to stick your head in the sand.

Say hello to life. You’re not out to prove anything. Because you may have always said No to taking a singing lesson even though you would love to carry a tune, because you have always said No – this isn’t a reason for you to pass the opportunity by. Admit you would love to sing. Then, Beloved, now dare to say Yes and take singing lessons. No longer say something like: “I never could carry a tune.”

Dare to have the joy of singing. Say Yes to life today. Don’t cut yourself off from joy.

Ye Gods, you don’t have to keep rockin’ in a rockin’ chair, do you? Say Yes to life. Say Yes to something you have always said No to. Do it now.

If you have never said Yes to tasting sushi, it isn’t compulsory that you say Yes to sushi, yet why not?

You don’t have to say Yes to gambling. Whatever you want to do or not to do is your right. At the same time, who told you not to do a cartwheel? Who told you that you can’t do cartwheels at ninety if you want to? Somebody older than you is doing one every day.

You don’t have to dye your hair purple, yet you can quicken your step.

Don’t dig in and settle for old age. You sure don’t have to mess around with plastic surgery, nor do you have to hasten old age by not budging. Be vibrant now. Lift your arms. Bend a leg. Be new.

I respect and admire age. I don’t respect your giving yourself up to thinking as you always have thought, as if you have a ready excuse to grow old on the vine. I don’t say you have to jitterbug at ninety or anything at all in worship of youth. You are not your age. No one’s age is anyone’s identity.

I say to say Yes and smile. I do not say to cut yourself off short. I say grow. Adapt. Be heard. Grow. Say Yes to life. Say Yes to Me.

http://heavenletters.org/say-yes-to-life-today.html

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/22/2018 3:02:52 PM
Heavenletter #6510 Golden Heavenletters, November 22, 2018

God said:

Beloved, more than 7,000 published Heavenletters of various styles and focus have been sent out to reach people around the world. This is to say nothing of the expressions of love from readers of Heavenletters who may also silently send to others near and far just be virtue of their having read. I liken This is the same effect the way the scent of a rose reaches a neighbor as it arises from another's garden. It just does.

Golden Heavenletters are filled with more than words. Words are good, and words go far, yet the love from My heart to your your heart goes beyond words. Words are beautiful. Words by themselves do not make love go around. Hearts convey love and understanding. Words by themselves without being backed by gold bullion, well, words can also hurt. And words unsaid can also hurt.

Behind the scenes, each person incurs his own interpretations or misinterpretations of love and heartache. Life itself is innocent. You respond to life based upon your appraisal of it. Who is responsible for your picture of life and the part you play? Well, yes, life plays a role, and so do you. Sometimes recurrent patterns get magnetized.

In any case, you know there is a higher realm beyond the world at large which may be said to be beyond the veil.

In reading a Heavenletter, you rise a notch or two. You don't have to ask to grow higher. This is built in. You rise. You are here on Earth in order to rise higher and higher and, therefore, to radiate more light around the Universe.

I, God, speak highly of Oneness. One Love. I speak of One, and Oneness is.

Now, let us take a moment to speak of time once again that does not exist yet surely seems to exist. Often you run out of time. Yet, what is all this talk about time and time again, you may wonder? Inasmuch as there is a word for time, might not this active word about time then mean that time does indeed exist?

Beloved, certainly, the thought of time exists and the thought of the lack of time also exists.

Infinity exists, which is all encompassing and beyond time. There is so much you and I both yearn to talk about together. There are many seemingly unresolved topics, and time is one of them.

Yes, in the world, time exists. Clocks are set to the right time. The words tick tock exist. Yet there is more to life than the past which often may consume you.

Of course, Heavenletters do tell you some things you may not be able to pull all together just like that.

You are free to be who you are or think you are.

You are definitely Oneness, and Oneness is free to be. Oneness is Vast. Oneness brightens you. Oneness doesn't confine you to the past. You are ever new.

Heavenletters come from within the Oneness. Oneness is alive within you.

Life itself means change. Life is not ironclad, nor are you to be ironclad. You are decidedly not to be rigid as though once upon a time you were new, and now you are not. Life beckons you to grow.

One way or another, your life will change with or without you. Some matters may remain your choice, yet not necessarily all.

Change is the name of the game. I love you day in and day out exactly as you are. I do not say that you must follow the crowd. I say you are to be open to change. Be open to being a field that is furrowed. Make room for a new crop.

http://heavenletters.org/golden-heavenletters.html

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/23/2018 3:40:31 PM
Heavenletter #6511 God Calls You to Him I, November 23, 2018

God said:

Beloved Godwriter, there is an impulse in your heart that prompts you to Godwrite. Sometimes My desire for Our recognized Oneness squeezes your heart. Yes, impulses from God reach far and wide. Through your desire and My desire, Our hearts reach.

Godwriting can seem like the sound of almost silent silver bells reaching you from Heaven or perhaps the lightest of silver and golden leaves swirling to you from Heaven. Here they come, thoughts upcoming, thoughts awaiting, thoughts pending, thoughts blown to you through God's breath, inspired to fall like earthen leaves delicately or sometimes blown sweepingly by strong winds in autumn.

Somehow you are caught up in a subtle reverie, a gossamer-like enchantment; this beauty from Heaven is given to you in service to love. You follow this vast beautifulness called Godwriting. You come all the way to Oneness, One Beloved Self.

How in God's Name does Godwriting happen in the world of Earth? You wonder: How does it come to you - to you, of all people? In reality, are you a sojourner in Heaven seemingly only on loan to Earth?

When Godwriting comes to you, you swing high in the delight of a holiday in Heaven. Godwriting can come to you any hour of the day or night.

Happy day! You come to know inestimable happiness.

Your life newly blessed with Godwriting likely will not reveal itself constantly as happiness personified. You may still follow old trails. Some of the old continues to keep company with the new. Because you are blessed with Godwriting, this doesn't mean all the good you deserve is in perennial bloom or filled with stardust for you.

Beloved, life does not have to present you with purple sunsets and pie in the sky, and yet... and yet there will be...more and more pure joy...yet every single day isn't a lucky streak with the sidewalks paved in gold. You will receive shining moments of remarkable joy even as you continue walking in your old shoes or barefoot in brambles. You may well have all the good that will come.

Often you have thought, have you not, that if only you could have this or that given to you, you would have total happiness and never a stumbling block. Is this familiar to you? If you had more money, a new house, a new counselor, a new wife, then you would have no difficulties, and you would be happy beyond measure. I don't want you heaped with disappointment. Anticipate, yet not insist.

You will receive greater happiness, greater in depth and bulk, greater in happiness and ease, happiness greatly sustained, yet not constantly in terms of the world. This is the world for you, Beloved.

Yes, attain a total state of Nirvana, yet no one on Earth knows the exact moment of what is called death, and, as best you know, no one knows when every single moment of extraordinary happiness will solidly stay yours.

The world will change overnight, yet the world may not change overnight every single night like clockwork. Cherish what you have. You still have growing to do. You and your experience of daily life grow. Life teaches. Life humbles you even as it enlightens you.

Look at what you gain through life always.

Godwriting is God-Given, yet Godwriting and what is referred to as youhappen to be a part of world life. There is always more to come. It will come. To your joy, greater comes to you as if out of the blue. It also comes from Heaven's decree, not necessarily at the moment you desire it. By your very Being, good fortune is a gift to you when good fortune says so.

http://heavenletters.org/god-calls-you-to-him-i.html

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/24/2018 3:10:00 PM
Heavenletter #6512 God Calls You to Him II, November 24, 2018

God said:

Note: This one very long Heavenletter, with God's blessings, reveals itself here in two parts:

Part A: I, God, Place My Thoughts Like Jewels in Ordinary People

Beloved, when you were a child and someone made up a good fortune for you, you didn't hear anything about God's thoughts gathering forth within you or anyone, as in the days when the ability for everyone to hear from God was favored. Later in the world, this ability may have become frowned on.

What seems to have become frowned on in modern days is when I place My thoughts like jewels in ordinary hearts. There were those who would actually aspire to receive My thoughts, and I would still actually talk to every One One on One, that I would give a high sign to you, kiss your brow, surprise you, and bless you.

Oneness is! You and I have always been One. One. One. There is to be no surprise that Oneness is established on Earth forevermore.

I sweep you up now in a stream of Truth and Images of Oneness of My listening to you and your listening to Me. Innocently, you accept the Words offered to you the same way as little children receive snowflakes on their tongue to melt. Wonders of Wonders, My thoughts circle in the Heavens for you as lightly as air.

You say:

"God,' I ask, "do thoughts occur to me as they occur to you? Can this be? Do Your thoughts fall on me?

"I may have heard thoughts from You, God, as a matter of course, all my life. Is this true that you have always been talking to Me? Have You whispered to me in the middle of the night and in broad daylight?"

Beloved, I, God of Oneness, tell you that My thoughts fall to Earth. You are swept up in a stream of thoughts that come from somewhere. How? Why? As ever, My thoughts fall to you. My thoughts are like a bird at hand - this isn't new.

I speak to you who write down My messages and to all who read My messages. You may be certain that you, an Honest-to-Goodness Godwriter or Heavenreader, receive Me in all languages. In all your Grace, you hear Me and I listen to you.

Write as fast as you can. You can hardly keep up, so it seems, whereas you are Infinitely in the Presence of God and never away from My Presence.

Some passages you hear in My Omnipresence seem to be slow and lingering. Never mind about paragraphs and punctuation. Of what value are they to you, such small man-made rules?

Sometimes you wander into My heart, one sentence at a time, or in a few words slowly like rose petals of thoughts that wander in, in a sentence or two or one word at a time. There is no telling. Words may be more powerful than you know - words slowly, words in a waterfall, words bespeaking Our Oneness and love.

My Words have been following you all your life. You want to be here with Me forever, and, of course, so you are. My God-whispered words that you are sure are unforgettable are so effervescent that, on occasion, they may fly off like birds on the wing. This can happen just at the moment My Song wants to sing itself.

The song still resides somewhere substantial in the perhaps Universe but gone from your recall. So far as you know, these precise words are never to be written again, ever-wandering by themselves in the Heavens like lost children. My Words, the elixir of the Gods, alight somewhere Holy. My words do not forget themselves.

Part B: Come, Warm Yourself by My Fire

Beloved, in Heaven, all is well. Beloved, in Heaven, there is no straining to remember. Nothing is lost except as you say it is.

I am never lost. I never forget My One Self.

You wonder how you can know with confidence that you are actually Godwriting or if you are in the middle of an idle reverie?

Take Me at face value, Beloved.

Hear Me. Hear your Self. How blessed are you to hold Me in your heart and hand.

Say:

"Thank You, Beloved God, for loving me and the world enough to make Your Oneness known.Thank You, God, for Our One Being and Your starring in One Heart. Yes, God, it is of thee, I sing.

"God, did You pick me up and plop me down here on Earth? I have no recollection of how I got here."

Now, I, God, speak:

"Beloved, you have ever been here. This is the whole story. You have never been away. I have never been away.

"Now, We can say you are more one-pointed. Beloved, My Self, We are Divinely swimming in One Stream Together now.

"Hello, My Self, One!"

http://heavenletters.org/god-calls-you-to-him-ii.html

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!