Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
21 White House Mistresses Who ‘Served’ Their Country
6/7/2016 5:36:10 PM
Grover Cleveland & Maria Crofts

%image_alt%

Nothing changes over the years. Even back in 1884 the presidential elections got ugly! Cleveland’s opponent James Blane alleged Cleveland had fathered an illegitimate child with Halpin. In Blane’s defense, Cleveland had been paying child support to Halpin. But, in Cleveland’s defense, Halpin admitted she was a total whore who slept with the whole law office and had no clue who the father was.

Link to 20 more, including BUSH, SR
+0
21 White House Mistresses Who ‘Served’ Their Country ~ George H. W. Bush
6/7/2016 5:58:16 PM

George H. W. Bush & Jennifer Fitzgerald

ca. 1975 --- CIA Director George Bush sits beside Jennifer Fitzgerald. The pair is rumored to be romantically involved. George Bush

Quote:
Grover Cleveland & Maria Crofts

%image_alt%

Nothing changes over the years. Even back in 1884 the presidential elections got ugly! Cleveland’s opponent James Blane alleged Cleveland had fathered an illegitimate child with Halpin. In Blane’s defense, Cleveland had been paying child support to Halpin. But, in Cleveland’s defense, Halpin admitted she was a total whore who slept with the whole law office and had no clue who the father was.

Link to 20 more, including BUSH, SR
+0
RE: South African Firefighters in Canada
6/7/2016 5:59:32 PM
I sure hope they get that fire put out.
Hubert J Johnson/Health and wellness business owner.
+1
RE: Choose to Publish this ~ Here ~ ILO ~ JazLive ~ Weebly BLOG
6/7/2016 6:02:13 PM
So do I Hubert

Quote:
I sure hope they get that fire put out.
+0
RE: Choose to Publish this ~ Here ~ ILO ~ JazLive ~ Weebly BLOG
6/8/2016 8:12:51 PM
Archaeologists say they’ve discovered the mysterious origins of real-life hobbits

VIDEO: These "hobbits" stood only 3'7" tall.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!