Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
RE: The Privacy Problem with
5/27/2016 2:12:12 AM
It is a GOOD THING 'petty editor' can not EDIT FORUMS, suspension from "Talk" should not affect community msgs. That is Y I rarely use that community feature.

There is a LOT of FLAKY STUFF going on now that was not; a couple years ago.

My botched contest link has finally been corrected!
+0
RE: Communication
5/27/2016 2:14:46 AM
Patricia ~~~ also and this is JUST my OPINION,

displaced anger is the reason for your suspension

Quote:
It is a GOOD THING 'petty editor' can not EDIT FORUMS, suspension from "Talk" should not affect community msgs. That is Y I rarely use that community feature.

There is a LOT of FLAKY STUFF going on now that was not; a couple years ago.

My botched contest link has finally been corrected!
+0
5/30/2016 8:01:07 PM
I BLAME a 'certain cut-off admin' ... whom, I will not NAME ~~~ My system can not be HACKED ... may as well stop wasting Your TIME!

Quote:
Speaking about communication, i can't respond to your Adland notes you've sent to my inbox Jan. You need to correct this if you want me to reply.

Pat
+0
Admin Account

45 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
5/30/2016 9:40:34 PM
You should not blame anybody for actions which you have made yourself.
There is no ability for any admin to disable other members from contacting you.
You have blocked 5 other people including Patricia, which we have now cleared so you can interact with all of them.

Instead of making false accusations in the future, you should contact administration of this site to clear any of the misunderstandings or problems you might have.

Quote:
I BLAME a 'certain cut-off admin' ... whom, I will not NAME ~~~ My system can not be HACKED ... may as well stop wasting Your TIME!

Quote:
Speaking about communication, i can't respond to your Adland notes you've sent to my inbox Jan. You need to correct this if you want me to reply.

Pat
+0
5/30/2016 10:17:10 PM
ADMIN, I have h ad HACK protection for over TWO years,

---- over a YEAR before returning to this community for 'networking' ...

IT is BEYOND my control over ancient technology not 'shaking-hands' with current technology ...

Quote:
You should not blame anybody for actions which you have made yourself.
There is no ability for any admin to disable other members from contacting you.
You have blocked 5 other people including Patricia, which we have now cleared so you can interact with all of them.

Instead of making false accusations in the future, you should contact administration of this site to clear any of the misunderstandings or problems you might have.

Quote:

Quote:

Pat
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!