Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: StormPay Has Surely Done It NOW ...
2/8/2006 5:42:36 PM
Thank's for the heads up on Storm Pay. What a shame!
+0
Antonina Mayzlin

33 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/8/2006 5:51:41 PM
Please read and check this now: http://community.adlandpro.com/forumShowPost.aspx?PostID=286209
+0
2/8/2006 7:31:44 PM
An Update from another forum. Thought it might help. I received a "response" from the ticket I submitted to SP immediately after they cleaned out my account. I was just now able to access their reply. Basically, they copied/pasted their "Joint Statement with 12DP". So, no answer to my question. There's no way for me to respond, and the Rating System does not work on the page. There is a place for everyone to report these thieves. http://www.ic3.gov/ QUOTE The Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) is a partnership between the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and the National White Collar Crime Center (NW3C). They will require the following information for the claim: Your name Your mailing address Your telephone number The name, address, telephone number, and Web address, if available, of the individual or organization you believe defrauded you. Specific details on how, why, and when you believe you were defrauded. Any other relevant information you believe is necessary to support your complaint. Maybe if enough of us file claims against them, something will be done quickly.
+0
Amanda Martin-Shaver

2587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/8/2006 7:32:13 PM
Hi Kenneth, Thank you for the update on Stormpay. Have you seen this article/ http://www.mystormpaylawsuit.com/racetrack.htm This may throw some light on where our money is going??? It is certainly food for thought anyway. Kind regards Amanda Martin-Shaver
+0
2/8/2006 8:03:46 PM
Media Release Date: February 7, 2006 To: BBB Members & Media From: Kathleen Calligan, President & CEO Telephone (615) 250-4242 StormPay.com Freezes Accounts The Better Business Bureau of Middle Tennessee alerts the public to the business practices of StormPay.com of Clarksville, Tennessee. During the first six weeks of 2006, StormPay.com has generated more complaints to BBB than any other Middle Tennessee or Southern Kentucky business. In the past seven days, BBB has received 18,926 inquiries from consumers around the world checking on the reliability of StormPay.com. Complaints filed by consumers from around the world state that StormPay.com has frozen their online accounts and will not release funds due. StormPay.com is an online payment processor which acts as an intermediary in the processing of funds between a web site and a customer. “Since the end of January, BBB has received over 180 complaints from users of StormPay.com” says BBB President/CEO, Kathleen Calligan. “A review of complaints filed by users indicate that the company is holding in excess of $460,000” explains Calligan. An email sent to at least one complaintant by StormPay, states in part “…should you choose to attempt to recover your funds through other means, that conduct will result in the forfeiture of any refund…” The majority of complaints filed with BBB, concern StormPay’s freezing of accounts from users who participate in “auto-surfing” programs. An “auto-surfing” program reportedly generates money to the user every time a user visits a participating web site. It is the position of the Better Business Bureau that auto surfing programs can post a financial risk to participants. Often “auto-surfing” programs are thinly veiled pyramid schemes cleverly devised to participants. Due to the complaint volume, international scope of participants and amount of money involved, BBB is requesting the assistance of federal authorities for further investigation. From: YazzaSurf Due to the warning (copied below) from the Better Business Bureau, effective immediately, YazzaSurf has removed StormPay from the YazzaSurf programs page. Of course, it didn't help any that they drained our account of several thousands of dollars today, either. Bob YazzaSurf Admin Surfingold - your way to success Admin wrote: Dear members, Our stormpay account has $0 balance. Read about what happens here: http://www.northshore-media.com/index.php/post/1411/ Best regards, Surfingold Admin NOTE FROM A FRIEND: If anyone has funds in stormpay TELL THEM TO GET THEM OUT NOW! StormPay is now going into their member/client accounts and charging back any/all surfing fees that they can. I removed my cc and checking acct. numbers when I saw that they had started charging me back funds that I had been paid. Go to the other surf forums and read about everyone it is happening to right this minute. Stormpay has gone bizzerk barnyard krazy! I was lucky enough to get thru to our credit union and put a stop pay on any/all drafts that come thru from them from tonight forward. I don't know what will happen next, but I'm gonna be ready for it. PLEASE FOLKS, IF YOU HAVE MONEY IN STORM PAY..PROTECT YOURSELF IF YOU CAN. GET IT OUT AND PUT A STOP HOLD ON ANY ACTIVITY STORM PAY MAY WANT TO TAKE AGAINST YOUR ACCOUNTS. THEY HAVE BEEN REQUESTING BACK FUNDS THAT WERE PAID FROM BANK ACCOUNTS AND CREDIT CARDS. I KNOW SEVERAL PEOPLE WHO HAVE THOUSANDS LOCKED UP AND CANNOT GET ACCESS TO THEIR OWN MONEY. This is crazy. But I know of another company that did something like this..then disappeared with alot of other people's money. Don't ignore these warnings and protect yourself if you still can. Sorry to have to bring you this news, Sandra Win Win Admin
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!