Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
RE: Let's Network ~ JazLive made 3 New Ones ~ Friday April 29th
4/29/2016 9:14:53 PM
Highlight of this day, owner of van took my photo

Picture

Quote:
My personal NETWORK CONNECTION by participating with the Praise Group my eldest son is a member of:

My eldest son is the 1st photo in this promotion banner

Quote:
Socialized with my newly revealed Grandson,
he is 16; born in my father's [still living] birth month, this photo is my Son with his son.

I am TOO BLESSED to be STRESSED

Quote:
Diane, this is MY forum ~ please do not join Jim's heckling here ... not sure if you 'noticed' ~~~~ am using "TALK" less, that's your ZONE right?

Quote:
point taken and I had already noted this issue - it is puzzling to say the least

[quote]Why do you insist on speaking about someone that is inactive and has dropped off FB and other social sites as if they are active. Gregory and I became friends on FB. He suddenly disappeared, I am concerned he may have become ill. Do you have more info or recent contact with Gregory? Can you confirm if he is well? And Active?

+3
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Let's Network
5/3/2016 2:11:54 AM
ha ha ha .... prehistoric person communications....
(the hash tag that is)

Quote:
Multi-language Community Members ~ Help Please

Bing translation has been added to my blog. Could you help me test this newly added feature?

Picture

The symbol #hashtag has a #history will be 'sample translations'

Feedback will be appreciated.
I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+2
5/17/2016 8:12:12 PM
Thank you Patricia for allowing me to create a TOPIC in Your ANIMAL FORUM

Diane, I knew, I could count on YOU to EDIT OUT Your original comment in this forum; however, several hundred community members read IT and I have EARNED
community credits .... NOT associated with "TALK"

#YouCaintTouchThis

Diane & Jim
~smile~

Quote:
point taken and I had already noted this issue - it is puzzling to say the least

[quote]Why do you insist on speaking about someone that is inactive and has dropped off FB and other social sites as if they are active. Gregory and I became friends on FB. He suddenly disappeared, I am concerned he may have become ill. Do you have more info or recent contact with Gregory? Can you confirm if he is well? And Active?

+2
5/27/2016 5:27:23 AM

Patricia, is it me or was 'founder's' comment edited out of this thread?

The following video was 'edited out'

Quote:

+1
5/27/2016 5:33:01 AM
Just watching the MONOPOLY
Credit Contest
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!