Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Cheri Merz

1258 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Motivation is a Mystery - Jim Rohn
2/8/2006 6:36:45 PM
Hi, Tim A few years ago when I first started studying success principles and particularly Jim Rohn's philosophies, I read or heard somewhere that you can't really motivate someone else. Only yourself. So I guess motivational speakers and writers like Mr. Rohn are really just feeding those who are already hungry for their message, and I'm so glad they are! Funny thing about that hunger, feed it a little and it grows! But I agree with Myke. What's within the hearer is the answer to Mr. Rohn's mystery. The real mystery is why will one person dream magnificent dreams, and the next just get by from day to day with no aspirations at all? As Mr. Rohn says, "We don't knoooooow! I don't know, you don't know...nobody knows!" Cheri
+0
Brad West

221 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/8/2006 10:34:50 PM
Hi Tim, How incredible!! Human nature is puzzling most of the time. I thank you again I look forward to your sharing with us. Brad
Making Heaps of Money is a Spiritual Experience. The Guild Blog Co-Op Fuzzy Wuzzy Anipals
+0
2/9/2006 10:41:55 PM
Tim Thanks For the invation. Life Is A Wonder. When I was a small boy I got in more truble from my Dad for not laying down an going to Sleep. I was not wanting to miss anything. The Frist thing I would do on waking in the morning was to see what I had missed. ( I Don't Know What Is Next >> But It Is A Wonder To Find Out ) This is a little thing I Put together For Myself, Hope It Hits The right spot to help someone. Your Friend Elbert L ( gouardgead ) .
>< Liquidation of General Merchandise www.payjusthalf.com - use Discount code LC57687
+0
2/12/2006 10:32:13 PM
Thank you for the invitation Tim. The pareto rule of 80/20 applies. "80% of the wealth is controlled by 20% of the people. Rohn gives good explanation to this phenomenon.
Keep Smiling and Good Fortunes, Kevin Lloyd "Come See How We Can Succeed Together." http://everythingforsuccess.com/profiles/KevinLloyd "Feel Great, Make money. 80% Of The Work Done For You." http://www.vemmabuilder.com/193202105 "Business Opp
+0