Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Go Ahead & Smile - You Know That You Want To
4/16/2016 3:08:58 AM
Hi Myrna

Glad you came by and I'm glad you liked my little funny.

As you know I not a big fan of government, especially the FDA, but they finally made themselves useful, as you'll note by the following...

Beer Labels

Top 13 Warning Labels the FDA is considering placing on beer and alcohol bottles
  • 13. WARNING: consumption of alcohol may make you think you are whispering when you are not.

• 12. WARNING: consumption of alcohol is a major factor in dancing like an asshole.

• 11. WARNING: consumption of alcohol may cause you to tell the same boring story over and over again until your friends want to SMASH YOUR HEAD IN.

• 10. WARNING: consumption of alcohol may cause you to thay shings like thish.

• 9. WARNING: consumption of alcohol may lead you to believe that ex-lovers are really dying for you to telephone them at 4 in the morning.

• 8. WARNING: consumption of alcohol may leave you wondering what the hell happened to your pants.

• 7. WARNING: consumption of alcohol may cause you to roll over in the morning and see something really scary (whose species and or name you can't remember).

• 6. WARNING: consumption of alcohol is the leading cause of inexplicable rug burns on the forehead.

• 5. WARNING: consumption of alcohol may create the illusion that you are tougher, handsomer and smarter than some really, really big guy named Chuck.

• 4. WARNING: consumption of alcohol may lead you to believe you are invisible.

• 3. WARNING: consumption of alcohol may lead you to think people are laughing WITH you.

• 2. WARNING: consumption of alcohol may cause an influx in the time-space continuum, hereby small (and sometimes large) gaps of time may seem to disappear.

• 1. WARNING: consumption of alcohol may actually CAUSE pregnancy.

Have A Great Weekend,

Phil
“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/16/2016 3:25:39 AM
Hi Phil,

I fell same way about the FDA. They are not worth much in my book and these items just prove it.

Have a great weekend
Myrna
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/24/2016 2:50:50 AM
Hi Everyone,

The following originally came from The Good Ole Boy himself. Jeff Foxworthy...

You Might Be a Teacher
You believe the playground should be equipped with a Ritalin
salt lick.

You want to slap the next person who says, "Must be nice to
work from 8 to 3:30 and have summers off."

It is difficult to name your own child because there's no
name you can come up with that doesn't bring high blood
pressure as it is uttered.

You can tell it's a full moon or if it's going to rain,
snow, hail... anything!!! without ever looking outside.

You believe, "shallow gene pool" should have its own box on
a report card.

You believe that unspeakable evils will befall you if anyone
says, "Boy, the kids sure are mellow today."

When out in public, you feel the urge to snap your fingers
at children you do not know and correct their behavior.

You have no social life between August and June.

You think people should have a government permit before
being allowed to reproduce.

You wonder how some parents MANAGED to reproduce.

You laugh uncontrollably when people refer to the staff room
as the "lounge".

You encourage an obnoxious parent to check into charter
schools or home schooling and are willing to donate the U-
HAUL boxes should they decide to move out of district.

You think caffeine should be available in intravenous form.

You can't imagine how the ACLU could think that covering
your students' chairs with Velcro and then requiring
uniforms made out of the corresponding Velcro could ever be
misunderstood by the public.

Meeting a child's parent instantly answers this question,
"Why is this kid like this?"

You would choose a mammogram over a parent conference.

You think someone should invent antibacterial pencils and
crayons... and desks and chairs for that matter!

The words "I have a college debt for this?" has ever come
out of your mouth.

You know how many days, minutes, and seconds are left in the
school year!

Have A Great Weekend,

Phil
“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/25/2016 1:54:37 AM
Hello Friends,

Here's one that I really like, probably because it reminds me of a couple of ladies I know.

Old Cat Lady

It was Christmas Eve. A poor old lady was sitting alone, except for her cat, in her tiny house, in front of a small fire.

Suddenly, there was a flash of light, and the old woman's good fairy appeared in the room. The old woman was astonished, but the fairy reassured her: "Don't be afraid! I am your good fairy. You are very poor, and all alone at Christmas, so I have come to grant you three wishes, to cheer you up."

The old woman was about to speak, but the fairy held up her hand. "Wait!" she said. "Before you make a wish, think carefully! You will get exactly what you wish for, and no wish can be undone!"

So the old woman sat silently, staring at the fire and thinking. Eventually, she spoke: "First", she said, "I want to be very, very wealthy." Poof! Immediately, the tiny house was packed with pots full of gold coins, and sacks of bank-notes. There was more money than anyone could spend in an entire lifetime. The old woman looked around and smiled.

She thought some more, and spoke again: "Next", she said, "I want to be young and beautiful again, like I was when I was 18." Poof! The old woman disappeared. In her place sat a beautiful young woman, with smooth, white skin and long, golden hair. The woman looked at her hands and arms, felt her hair, and smiled.

"Third", she said to the fairy, "I want you to change my cat into a handsome young prince, who will love me and take care of me all my life!" Poof! The fairy disappeared, and the cat leapt up from his place by the fire as a handsome young prince.

He reached out to the woman, pulled her to her feet, embraced her, and kissed her passionately. Then he gazed into her eyes and said: "Hah! Now you're really going to be sorry that you took me to the vet!"

Have A Great Week My Friends,

Phil

+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/25/2016 2:14:24 AM
Hi Phil,

I like this one. I guess the good fairy couldn't grant something that was ask for. lol.

However, I found a pic of the good fairy.

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!