Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Post your now Censored Political Related Memes and Posts Here
3/28/2016 8:57:39 PM
Laughing My A$$ Off

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+2
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Post your now Censored Political Related Memes and Posts Here
4/1/2016 1:53:53 PM

Jim Allen III

+1
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Post your now Censored Political Related Memes and Posts Here
4/1/2016 1:56:32 PM
When you look like you are really ...www.doyoueven.com

Jim Allen III

+1
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Cuban State Media: ‘Negro’ Obama ‘Incited Rebellion and Disorder’
4/1/2016 3:23:16 PM

Cuban State Media: ‘Negro’ Obama ‘Incited Rebellion and Disorder’

The Havana Tribune, a state-controlled Cuban newspaper, has added insult to injury following Fidel Castro’s scathing criticism of President Barack Obama upon his departure from the island. In an editorial, the title of which refers to President Obama as “negro,” an opinion columnist has accused him of “inciting rebellion.”

The article is titled “Negro, ¿Tu Eres Sueco?” which roughly translates to “Black Man, Are You Dumb?” (The idiom “pretend to be a Swede” means to play dumb, hence the title is literally asking, “Are you Swedish?) The author, who is black, goes on to condemn President Obama for meeting with Cuban pro-democracy activists and “subtly” suggesting that the Cuban Revolution needed to change. “Obama came, saw, but unfortunately, with the pretend gesture of lending a hand, tried to conquer,” Elias Argudín writes.

“[Obama] chose to criticize and subtly suggest … incitations to rebellion and disorder, without caring that he was on foreign ground. Without a doubt, Obama overplayed his hand,” he continues. “The least I can say is, Virulo-style: ‘Negro, are you dumb?'”

http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2016/03/31/cuban-state-media-negro-obama-incited-rebellion-disorder/

Jim Allen III

+1
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Heidi Cruz – Tool of The New World Order
4/1/2016 9:34:22 PM

Heidi Cruz – Globalist New World Order Puppet Exposed

Heidi Cruz – Tool of The New World Order Puppet Masters Exposed

Arthur Thompson exposes Heidi Cruz for the global government tool that she is, her work to help George H W Bush fulfill his dream of the New World Order through his son, George W. He’s not making idle, unsubstantiated claims; he’s brought facts and documents to support what he’s saying. Cruz supporters want to deny that they’re as gullible as their Democrat predecessors and are convinced that “their messiah” is different. He is different, he’s a different color and he’s preaching a different message, but the differences end there. The underlying support network and puppeteers are the same.

Thompson says he’s getting a little bit tired of the hypocrisy in the presidential campaign. He points out that in the controversy of the last week or so over the wives of the candidates, one wife is fair game and the other is off limits. He finds that hypocritical, particularly when it comes to the point that the truth is not getting out to the people about the North American Union aspects of Heidi Cruz.

He holds up a book in his hand, The Council on Foreign Relations outline for the proposed North American Union. Among its listed authors is Heidi Cruz, wife and chief fundraiser for the campaign. It’s an important position, as the two reasons he’s running are for power and wealth and each compliments the other.

http://rickwells.us/archives/27988

Jim Allen III

+1