Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Heidi Cruz Confronts Fiorina For Sleeping With Lyin’ Ted Cruz
5/2/2016 4:48:05 PM

Heidi Cruz Confronts Fiorina For Sleeping With Lyin’ Ted Cruz

imgres

Greenville, Indiana Saturday, April 30, 2016

A nasty argument broke out between Carly Fiorina and Heidi Cruz, after Heidi Cruz confronted Fiorina about sleeping with her husband, GOP Presidential candidate Lyin’ Ted Cruz, in a Pizza restaurant’s restroom in Greenville, Indiana on Saturday afternoon.

On the campaign trail, Carly Fiorina, running mate to Republican presidential candidate Lying Ted Cruz, and Congressman Marlin Stutzman ( a senate candidate), along with first lady hopeful Heidi Cruz, came to Mozzi’s Pizza in Greenfield for lunch Saturday afternoon.

An employee of Mozzi’s Pizza who was in a restroom occupied by Cruz and Fiorina, heard Cruz and Fiorina screaming at each other outside her stall, saying that:

“I trusted you. I allow you in my home and trust you with my children. So how do you repay me….by f….ing (expletive) my husband.” [Cruz]

“It wasn’t my fault. He came on to me and I really didn’t think you would care…it’s not like I was the first woman he ever cheated on you with.” [Fiorina]

http://getoffthebs.com/heidi-cruz-confronts-fiorina-for-sleeping-with-lyin-ted-cruz/

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!