Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
I would like to add...
5/19/2006 6:02:13 AM
I add - put no more than 50 characters per sentence or not more than 10 to 12 words. Second, try to have less than 60 lines (include space in between paragraphs. These mean will keep your readers' eyes scanning your message.
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: I would like to add...
5/22/2006 6:11:36 PM
Hi Marzlan, Thanks for the great tip. Yes, that's also a very good idea. God bless, Dave
+0
Re: I would like to add...
7/6/2006 11:22:58 AM
Hello Dave, Thank you for your post. I asked myself why i got some e-mails in very bad formats and i know the answer lately. The answer was because most of people don't use hard return while they are writing their e-mails and wait till the line finishes and the new line starts automatically. So my friend told me to use no more than 65 characters per line including spaces. Now i put only between 60 to 65 characters per line and my e-mails look great. I want to say another thing everyone must take care of it while writing an e-mail, don't write all your e-mail in caps (capital letters). It will make your e-mail hard to read. I myself when i get an e-mail all in caps i delete it. Also check your e-mail for spelling mistakes. Best regards,
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: How to Write Emails that get Read
2/15/2007 9:42:22 PM
Hi Ahmed, You've discovered the big secret to successfully getting your email opened and read! It really pays to format it correctly and to keep it as short as possible. God bless, Dave
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!