Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
RE: For the Love of Animals.
5/21/2016 9:56:56 PM
I know this is real Patricia

Quote:
just a reminder: NO WORD WARS, no bullying. If you want to do that, get a private chat. I removed a note that was just that, someone getting in another members face, someone starting a word fight and that person has been banned.

This life is too short to get nasty, please keep it clean in my forums, thank you.

Pat

Quote:

This forum is about our Love of Animals. We welcome your stories, photos, humor, videos and music about animals. I welcome POSITIVE posts of animals and their stories. We welcome Beauty and nature and anything that seems interesting. Have a fun time folks.

Please friends, DO NOT PLACE ADS, ALL ADS WILL BE REMOVED. There are many groups on adland where you can advertise.

We want a positive atmosphere and we want to encourage good discussions. Please NO WORD WARS. You can take that type of comment to a private chat.

This is a place you can post stories, pictures of Animals That you Love. Please no pictures of injured or sick animals and no photos of abused animals. I will delete photos of hurt, abused animals. I know animal abuse just breaks our hearts.

Pat, mom to 5 rescued kitty cats.
+1
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: For the Love of Animals.
5/29/2016 5:59:31 PM

Cute Cats and Dogs Love Babies Compilation

Published on Jun 5, 2015
Funny and Cute Cats and Dogs Love Babies! Whether you prefer babies and puppies or babies and kittens you're going to love this video!

Puppies & Babies & Kitties OH MY! New videos all the time!

I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!