Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Richard Mathiason

1539 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Free Will Expressing Itself
12/9/2015 1:50:28 PM

Free Will Expressing Itself

Liza Kerr, RScP

The Daily Prayer 12.09.2015

Liza Kerr, RScP - Free Will Expressing Itself

Free Will expressing itself. Every day and in every way we make choices. This is free will expressing itself. We can choose to feel grateful for all that we have or we can choose to feel resentful or angry about our circumstances. Understanding how Science of Mind works in my life has allowed me to tap into that potential that allows me to consciously alter my life so that it is the life of my choosing. I am not free of the consequences of my actions, but I am free to use the power of my mind to alter both my inner journey and outer life to meet my needs. Today I give gratitude for the happiness I feel as a result of the choices I have made. Let us pray.

There is one God. That God is omniscient and omnipresent and simply exists outsides the confines of time. That God is the ultimate Creator and created me as a living, breathing masterpiece. I have all of the qualities of God, because there simply is nothing that is not God. I am Good, I am Holy. I AM. If this is true for me it is true for each of you as well. You are Good, you are Holy, you are...

Read More

Liza Kerr is a Practitioner at the Rio Grande Center For Spiritual Living

Sunday Services are held at 9:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m. at 4374 Alexander Blvd. NE, Suite T, Albuquerque, NM 87107.

Share The Love by adding this post to your social networks.

#freewill #CNNiReport

An Easy Way to Contribute to Our Center

Richard Mathiason has always been a Techie. His focus is in creating websites that generate leads using T2ha. This amazing system allows him to not only build you a website but he can take that website and generate 200 more, 400 more, 1000 more websites that all get indexed in the search engines.

Richard is also an Affiliate for RepWarn, a software solution, that keeps you updated, in real time, about what people are saying about your business. Plus it can provide your business with real time Leads.

Richard Mathiason

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!