Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Richard Mathiason

1539 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Our Religion Is Oneness
12/7/2015 3:30:26 PM

Our Religion Is Oneness

Joy Lynn Hertz, RScP

The Daily Prayer 12.07.2015

Joy Lynn Hertz, RScP - Our Religion Is Oneness

OUR RELIGION IS ONENESS

OUR GOD IS LOVE

OUR RACE IS HUMAN

Our Religion Is Oneness. And so I invoke and evoke Spirit into this time and space knowing there is One Infinite Divine Mind. As I open my mind’s eye to this beautiful day I know that God in me demonstrates health, wealth, abundance, clarity, vision, kindness, love, peace, compassion, warmth, connectedness, intimacy….

Today I allow Divine inspiration to motivate me, to help me discover new ideas, explore old ideas and appreciate my strength, wisdom and intuition. I exude unlimited possibilities for positive growth and expansion. I revel in and accept new opportunities into every area of my life. My security is borne out of a childlike reliance on Spirit. The One Power and Presence that is always right where I AM and where I am a spiritual being, living in a spiritual universe, having a human experience. I accept the Highest Good that continuously circulates in, through, around and as me. For the highest compliment bestowed upon each of us is our ability to freely ...

Read More

Joy Lynn Hertz is a Practitioner at the Rio Grande Center For Spiritual Living

Sunday Services are held at 9:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m. at 4374 Alexander Blvd. NE, Suite T, Albuquerque, NM 87107.

Share The Love by adding this post to your social networks.

#oneness #CNNiReport

An Easy Way to Contribute to Our Center

Richard Mathiason has always been a Techie. His focus is in creating websites that generate leads using T2ha. This amazing system allows him to not only build you a website but he can take that website and generate 200 more, 400 more, 1000 more websites that all get indexed in the search engines.

Richard is also an Affiliate for RepWarn, a software solution, that keeps you updated, in real time, about what people are saying about your business. Plus it can provide your business with real time Leads.

Richard Mathiason

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!