Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Richard Mathiason

1539 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
In the Land of Faith
11/28/2015 4:22:09 PM

In the Land of Faith

Nancy Bowers, RScP

The Daily Prayer 11.27.2015Nancy Bowers, RScP

God IS Faith. God is total Trust. She is the space where Forgiveness washes clean all doubts. He is the Home where Purity is Truth. Spirit is Certainty. The Divine is Omniscient and there in that Knowningness, Love reigns supreme. There is Only Goodness. There is Total Surety. It is Reality. It is my reality. It is yours.

And I open into that clarity that comes when I realize that I can and do trust God implicitly. I know that what God is, is what I am: that I am always supported and loved with a love so sweet that the noticing of it makes me glow with gratitude. Here is the land of faith, I trust the Divine. I am fearless knowing that God created me like Itself and that my fate is sealed. I cannot separate myself from the Goodness, for it is what I am. You cannot separate yourself either, no matter how often you carry doubt and fear with you. Love is who you are, and God knows it. I know it, too. You are love; remember?

So come with me; enter into the land of faith, where perfect certainty is the norm. Let go of trepidation and allow Spirit to be your guide. You are always connected, always protected, always loved, loved, loved so deeply, so completely. Come with me to this place of remembrance where who you are shines through and delights God again and again. Your silly mistakes can never take you away from the One who loves you with such stupendous intensity. Do you feel how cherished you are? Do you allow that trust God has in you to wash away your tears; wash away your fears?

In the land of faith, God knows who you are. Spirit knows who I am. Jehovah welcomes us all. Whatever you think you have done, let it go. Come home to the Almighty and be comforted. You can trust the One who never doubted your worth. You can rest forgiven in the land of faith where your place in Heaven in secure.

Then give thanks, as I give thanks this day for the realization that all my fear was folly. I walk in the land of faith, side by side with the One who never doubted me. I give thanks that I am here at last, where mercy welcomes me Home. I give thanks. I give thanks. In God’s precious grace, I give thanks.

Then I let it go. I let it go for the Almighty has already forgiven me all errors, all mistakes in perception. So I let it go. I come home to the land of faith and allow God’s love to wash me clean. In the land of faith, God always knew the Truth.

And So It Is. Thank you, Lord. Amen.

Nancy Bowers is a Practitioner at the Rio Grande Center For Spiritual Living

Sunday Services are held at 9:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m. at 4374 Alexander Blvd. NE, Suite T, Albuquerque, NM 87107.

Share The Love by adding this post to your social networks.

#faith #CNNiReport

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!