Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Richard Mathiason

1539 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
I Am Connected
11/16/2015 2:37:33 PM

The Daily Prayer 11.16.2015

I Am Connected

Kathy Mathiason, RScP

Kathy Mathiason, RScP

“If you genuinely Love or at least send kind thoughts to a thing, it will change before your eyes.” John & Lyn St. Clair, Eyes Of the Beholder.

I Am Connected

Daily I live in unity with the one Spirit, one Divine Energy, one Unconditional Love recognizing Its Presence in everyone and everything in my life. I know my connection is strong and sure. I acknowledge this in my everyday affairs. I send my love and kind thoughts out into the Universe knowing that they will come back to me multiplied so much more. My daily life is an out picturing of the peace, love, and harmony of Spirit within me. I interact with all people and all things lovingly, recognizing the sacred within them. Looking at the world through the eyes of God I see beauty. My spirit is uplifted when I act authentically from my personal integrity, knowing that the Divine power and love of God dwells within me. It is great to be me!

Living in this consciousness serves me well in all I do. It leads me, guides me, and goes before me preparing my way. As a result of living in this space of Unconditional Love, Divine Purpose is functioning at all times in my life. I know all is well. I experience opportunities to love everyone and everything in my life.

I live in gratitude and appreciation for all the opportunities that come into my life for me to experience and easily recognize the love and beauty as it appears in my life.

So it is with this gratitude that I release my word into the law knowing that as I have spoken it is done. And so it is.

Kathy Mathiason is a Practitioner at the Rio Grande Center For Spiritual Living

Sunday Services are held at 9:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m. at 4374 Alexander Blvd. NE, Suite T, Albuquerque, NM 87107.

Share The Love by adding this post to your social networks.

#connected #CNNiReport

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!