Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Richard Mathiason

1539 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
This Thing Called Truth
11/13/2015 3:00:05 PM

The Daily Prayer 11.13.2015

This Thing Called Truth

Rev. Ginger Young, Assistant Minister

Rev. Ginger Young, Assistant Minister

I speak my word on behalf of all who read these words. It feels good as I take time right now to remember this thing called Truth. I let go of thoughts of the past or the future, and relax my body, as I open my heart and mind to receive.

I accept All Life as Divine Good: All that I see and don’t see, All that is visible and not visible. I witness this Good when I feel love for someone, and when I hear music that moves me. I acknowledge Divine Good when I see the stars at night, and feel the beauty of a gentle breeze on my face.

I embrace that the Whole of Life is Good. That being so, then I am that Divine Good as well. My mind, feeling heart, and body are created out of and from Divine Good. Every aspect and experience of my Life has a Divine purpose, whether I can easily see and feel it, or not. This Good is consciousness, an ever expanding awareness, and an ever opening heart of love, kindness and caring of myself, and of All. I allow myself to be with this for a few moments as I feel the Truth in these words.

Knowing that Divine Good is All, and All that I am, I fear nothing. Instead I remember this Good everywhere I go and I see it in everyone I meet. I greet this Good when I see myself in a mirror. I allow the Infinite Peace that is this Good move into me, and be uncovered as me. For I am the creation of Divine Good. As I open and allow, I feel the presence of this Good flowing in my body, my heart and my mind. Love wells up in me and peace fills my being. I am the Divine expressing.

As I remember this, I am more fully connected with Divine Energy, and all of my life flows as this Good more and more. My needs, my aspirations, my relationship, and my health, become more vibrant, abundant and Good. So I remember this often. I come to the well of Good every day and remember I am One with Divine Good, and all that is not in harmony with this Good falls away, and all that is Good comes to me in every way. This is a fact. This is the Truth.

And in this Truth I feel gratitude for this extraordinary experience of being alive. I invite and welcome the Oneness and this Good into me every day and I deepen and awaken as Good.

I accept this and allow it fully, as me and as my life.

And So It Is.

Rev. Ginger Young is Assistant Minister at the Rio Grande Center For Spiritual Living

Sunday Services are held at 9:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m. at 4374 Alexander Blvd. NE, Suite T, Albuquerque, NM 87107.

Share The Love by adding this post to your social networks.

#truth

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!