Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Hello To Everyone
9/20/2015 9:22:14 AM
Hello, I just wanted to introduce myself and say hello to the people in this forum. My name is Meri Torres, and I hope to meet some really great people. Thanks
There is no reason to pay a full-time employee if you can hire someone for the time you need them. Outsourcing your content is a solution for your business to save money and complete other projects and tasks in the workforce without having full-time employees do the work.
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Hello To Everyone
9/20/2015 3:18:35 PM
Hello Meri,

It's great to see you here at the Forum. It's always good to make new Friends and share opportunities and ideas.

Have A Great Week,

Phil
“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
9/21/2015 9:48:21 AM
Hello Meri!

Welcome, and I wish You great times spent in AdLandPro community!

"Whether you think you can, or you think you can’t – you’re right."
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/21/2015 11:47:20 AM
Hi Szabolcs,

Thanks for dropping by and thanks for the kind words of Welcome.

Have A Terrific Week,

Phil
“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+1
9/25/2015 9:28:40 PM
My name is Diane B Harwell, one of 4 Diane Harwell in Catawba County I'm an amputee and work from home promoting a medical discount company. I'm in a wheelchair due to the fact I have inoperable knee. However I to am a christian and I'm waiting for the Lord's return or leaving to go home to be with Him, and also see my family and friends. I love the Lord with all my heart and He is my everything. It is so good to hear from some one who praising Him to. Thanks Phil
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!