Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
The Trump clan: A snapshot. No drugs, no drama. Just clean, decent, sober
9/21/2015 2:21:45 PM
The Trump clan: A snapshot. No drugs, no drama. Just clean, decent, sober professionals. How refreshing!

The Trump clan: A snapshot. No drugs, no drama. Just clean, decent, sober professionals. How refreshing!
Read more at http://powderedwigsociety.com/the-trump-clan-a-snapshot/
DONALD TRUMP AND HIS CHILDREN:

(Notice how Donald does not try to pose in the front and center of the Photograph? That shows his own self confidence! He does not need to be the center of attention!)Good kids that do not act like spoiled brats. No drugs, no Tabloid ****, just good kids. They all make Money the Old Fashioned AMERICAN WAY.. THEY EARN IT.

FYI Donald Trump is NOT a Politician and he is not a Saint. But he loves America and wants the good fortune he has had to be retained for the next generations.
Read and share!! ( I am blocked by fb from sharing in groups till September 17th .. so its up to you folks to share if you want America to Know Donald Trump)“Statistically, my children have a very bad shot,” Trump told Playboy in 1990. “Children of successful people are generally very, very troubled, not successful. They don’t have the right shtick.”Presidential campaigns aren’t just a test for candidates but for families too.
Given their father’s reputation for bluster and braggadocio, the three adult Trump scions—Donald Jr., age 37; Ivanka, age 33; Eric, age 31—have a habit of surprising people.

People who know them say they can be down-to-earth and easy-going.

They work for their father as executive vice presidents of development and acquisition. (Trump also has two younger children, one each by his second and third wives.)

As for their specializations: Don Jr. manages the existing property portfolio, Ivanka oversees the family’s hotels, and Eric manages the family’s golf assets.

The Trump Organization has a reported 22,000 employees, with nine luxury hotels, 17 golf courses and 18 luxury residential properties worldwide. The company also makes millions from extensive licensing deals on real-estate developments it does not own or manage.

“To be honest,” says Richard Huckestein, a principal in T&G Constructors’ Miami office who served as a project executive on the Trump renovation of the Doral Golf Resort and Spa, as though preparing to break bad news, “I really like Eric. I didn’t know anything about the family other than what I read about them beforehand. But they were straight shooters and honest.”

Read more at http://powderedwigsociety.com/the-trump-clan-a-snapshot/

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Trump To Forgo Presidential Salary If Elected [VIDEO] Read more: http://dailyca
9/22/2015 12:34:18 AM
Trump To Forgo Presidential Salary If Elected [VIDEO]

Donald Trump said in a Twitter Q&A that he would give up his salary if he becomes president.

Trump added, “I’m totally self funding my campaign. I won’t take money, other than the small stuff because people are invested and I like that when they invest in the campaign.”

The presidential salary is currently $400,000.

Donald Trump: I’m totally self funding my campaign. I won’t take money, other than the small stuff because people are invested and I like that when they invest in the campaign. But I don’t take the big dollars. As far as the salary is concerned, I won’t take even one dollar. I am totally giving up my salary if I become president.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2015/09/21/trump-to-forgo-presidential-salary-if-elected-video/#ixzz3mQH26nUj

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2015/09/21/trump-to-forgo-presidential-salary-if-elected-video/#ixzz3mQGgJS49

Jim Allen III

+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: The Trump clan: A snapshot. No drugs, no drama. Just clean, decent, sober
9/22/2015 5:42:11 PM

DONALD TRUMP: ‘I LOOK FORWARD’ TO SCOTT WALKER ‘SUPPORTING MY CAMPAIGN WHEN I AM THE REPUBLICAN NOMINEE’

Republican presidential frontrunner Donald Trump responded in top Donald Trump form to Scott Walker’s primary concession speech–which called on conservative candidates to coalesce against the race’s current frontrunner.

“The voters have focused on my proven ability to get things done and my positive vision to Make America Great Again,” Trump said in a statement exclusive to Breitbart News.

“That is why I am leading in every poll. I look forward to Governor Walker supporting my campaign when I am the Republican nominee.”

Approximately 20 minutes before Walker announced he was dropping out of the race, Trump tweeted well wishes toward the Wisconsin governor–atypical for the billionaire’s often blustery put downs when talking about his competition.

http://citizensfortrump.com/2015/09/22/donald-trump-i-look-forward-to-scott-walker-supporting-my-campaign-when-i-am-the-republican-nominee/

Jim Allen III

+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Thumpathumpthump, Here Come Trump: Pols Have Knickers in Knot
9/26/2015 2:29:55 PM

Thumpathumpthump, Here Come Trump: Pols Have Knickers in Knot

What is it that puzzles New York about Trump’s enormous appeal? . He does what so many of us desperately want. He takes no guff from the loathsome talking heads who have never baited a hook or worried about a mortgage payment or been bankrupted by the confluence of Wall Street and Pennsylvania Avenue. He doesn’t whimper and wriggle and apologize like a puppy who has wet the rug after saying something that upsets the priss spigots. He says, perhaps in different words, what so many want to say. “Stick it where the sun don’t shine.”

So maybe Trump ain’t perfect. Presidency-wise, though, the choices are two: Trump, or more of the same. The same nauseating, corrupt inside-the-beltway pols, bought and paid for by corporate interests, mendacious, contemptuous of the rest of America, politically correct, guaranteed to preside over the continuing deterioration.

Maybe I have overestimated the number of choices.

http://fredoneverything.org/thumpathumpthump-here-come-trump-pols-have-knickers-in-knot/

Jim Allen III

+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: The Trump clan: A snapshot. No drugs, no drama. Just clean, decent, sober
9/29/2015 12:57:35 PM

Trump Proposes Replacing Obamacare with Government-Funded Universal Healthcare

Donald Trump said on 60 Minutes last Sunday that he would, as president, work to repeal Obamacare and replace it with a government-funded universal healthcare program.

On Sunday’s episode of 60 Minutes on CBS, Donald Trump said that “Obamacare is a disaster” and that he plans to repeal it and replace it with a government-funded universal healthcare plan.

During the lengthy interview, CBS correspondent Scott Pelley asked billionaire real estate mogul and 2016 Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump his position on healthcare reform.

Obamacare’s going to be repealed and replaced. Obamacare is a disaster if you look at what’s going on with premiums where they’re up 40, 50, 55 percent,” replied Trump.

Pelley then pressed him to offer his own specific plan for fixing the U.S. healthcare system.

[RELATED: Trump: Rivals Want to Start World War 3 Over Syria]

Trump began explaining, “There’s many different ways, by the way. Everybody’s got to be covered. This is an un-Republican thing for me to say because a lot of times they say, ‘No, no, the lower 25 percent that can’t afford private.’ But…

Pelley then interrupted, noting that Trump was describing a universal healthcare plan.

Trump continued, “I am going to take care of everybody. I don’t care if it costs me votes or not. Everybody’s going to be taken care of much better than they’re taken care of now.

The real estate billionaire then explained that he “would make a deal with existing hospitals to take care” of uninsured Americans.

http://truthinmedia.com/trump-obamacare-government-universal-healthcare/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=nl&AID=7236

Jim Allen III

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!