Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: 19 Of The Most Beautiful Places To Live In The World
9/9/2015 4:52:37 PM
Quote:

I think when I lived in apartments with white walls that looked like every other apartment it was depressing!

That's exactly how my apartment is, with only white walls, and that's exactly how it looks...depressing.

After reading your post and Myrna's post, I am even more depressed than I was after reading the article. lol

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Joyce Parker Hyde

1967 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/9/2015 5:23:29 PM
Awwww, sorry Miguel.
I just don't know how to decorate so I wasn't very good at making them my own. Partly because I always knew I had a house to come back to when we got done living other places. But I was in awe of people who could do that.
+1
David Rowland

194 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/9/2015 5:26:07 PM
One of the easiest ways to decorate an apartment so it's not that boring solid white....

If your landlord will let you, get a rough sponge, or ball up some newspapers..... get a different color of paint, dip the sponge or newspaper in it, and gently tap it along the walls to give them a "textured" look.

You can do the ceilings like that also.
Daves Wire Creations --- Handcrafted wire wrap jewelry http://www.DavesWireCreations.artfire.com
+1
Joyce Parker Hyde

1967 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/9/2015 5:49:21 PM
I don't really recall but I don't think you can alter apartment walls and ceilings unless you put them back like you found them when you move or lose your security deposit.
+1
David Rowland

194 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/9/2015 6:17:23 PM
It depends on the managers/owners. Some will let you do so, some won't. Never hurts to ask though.
Daves Wire Creations --- Handcrafted wire wrap jewelry http://www.DavesWireCreations.artfire.com
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!