Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Joyce Parker Hyde

1967 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: 19 Of The Most Beautiful Places To Live In The World
9/7/2015 6:32:40 PM
I also love the color. That is also one of the things I love about my own city. Everybody's house shows their personality or their passion.
When someone is coming over to my house I give them the address followed by "it's the big yellow house in the middle of the block".
When I forget they get lost.
+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/7/2015 11:16:46 PM
Quote:
I also love the color. That is also one of the things I love about my own city. Everybody's house shows their personality or their passion.
When someone is coming over to my house I give them the address followed by "it's the big yellow house in the middle of the block".
When I forget they get lost.

That's what I told Myrna, color is what mainly makes your house attractive. I know some will mention style, originality, elegance, color subtleties and so on, but even so, color is prime in my view.

And by the way, that was a great choice you made for your house.

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Joyce Parker Hyde

1967 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/7/2015 11:55:04 PM
Thank you Miguel but my Mama picked it. I have to get it re-painted soon and it's still gonna be yellow.
One day I'll have to take pictures of the houses here they all look like artists must live in them.
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/9/2015 4:51:38 AM
Oh Joyce I would like your yellow house. You folks should see my house. It is a house of color.
My bathroom is red and white. bedroom light blue. My computer room is lavender and purple. Kitchen dinning room yellow with green. Living room is tan and one wall dark brown. With a lime green in pick and things. I love my colored house, and have gotten a lot of compliments.
Oh the outside is brick with black trim.
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Joyce Parker Hyde

1967 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/9/2015 3:01:33 PM
Myrna, that sounds so beautiful!
My bedroom is teal with a pale blue bathroom, yellow kitchen. I haven't picked colors for the front rooms yet as they have to be worked on. I think when I lived in apartments with white walls that looked like every other apartment it was depressing!
I'm not good at decorating and have to do things with years in between stages but at least the colors make me happy and I don't have to think about what is left undone.
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!