Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
RE: JazLive networking LIVE!
2/22/2016 7:55:04 PM

Jan (aka) Jaz Green

Sharing link to LIVE networking suggestions; progress, ...

Quote:
My eldest son will be performing Saturday, February 27th ~~~ I am so excited !!!

Quote:
My Agame Profile graphic ~ I am "JazLive" in the community.

JazLive

Visit comments on my FAVORITE FREE GAME SITE !!!

+0
RE: JazLive
2/28/2016 5:14:31 AM

Picture

Praying this New Praise Group
Opens for the TRUMPET AWARDs
within the next two years!

Quote:
I purchased this bank at a 4th of July celebration in Wrightsville, GA back in the 70s for $15.

Bank

My former co-work brought the Mama holding baby to work and to show off her cute purchase. I asked her how much she paid for it and said 99 cents. I did not believe it for the details, so I asked her to buy 10 for me; gave her the money and extra for her gas and trouble.

Bank

She returned with a big clear plastic bag and variety of banks. I was shocked! I increased it to lots of 20, took them to the flea market in Middle GA and sold them for $7 each. On one occasion, a vendor offered to buy all the units I had for $10 each. That offer escalated me from table sells to selling to vendors.
+0
2/28/2016 9:19:41 PM

Leaping from Black History Month Celebrations

to Celebrating the IRISH in me via

Quote:

Jan (aka) Jaz Green

Quote:
My eldest son will be performing Saturday, February 27th ~~~ I am so excited !!!

Quote:

JazLive

+0
RE: JazLive ~~~ LIVE Tweets at Jaz Network Cash
2/28/2016 9:43:04 PM
The twitter box is not showing at "Jaz Network Cash" because, I am slowly returning to networking ... am not up to tweeting, yet.

All posts on my new site; JazLive can be tweeted, can also be sared in any other social site via 'copy & paste' ... I have no near future plan to returning to Facebook --- too distracting for current projects ... quite a few.

I have a network-partner on FB with a community page. ALL are welcome to visit and 'hopefully like' ~~~~ I Love Dublin (Laurens County) Ga

The URL box at "Jaz Network Cash" is still excellent; in the meantime, WEB SITE URLs can be attached via comment on my NEW SITE read exclusive community forum ~~~ WAY for FREE referral and/or website connection.

quote] My Twitter Profile Networking ICON

JazLive

[/quote]
+0
4/14/2016 12:18:52 AM
Elated to share blog site report for JazLive ~ blog

Alexa Traffic Rank
A rough estimate of this site's popularity.

The rank is calculated using a combination of average daily visitors to this site and pageviews on this site over the past 3 months. The site with the highest combination of visitors and pageviews is ranked #1 (Not a copy cat of an established site).

UP: 13,663,844 (in popularity in the World)

Keyword Percent of Search Traffic (No rotators nor promotions used)

1. #civilwar 99.27%
2. #babyshot 0.58%
3. travis kimber 0.15%

(Notes by Jan aka Jaz ~~~ keywords are natual #search hit associations via my network and ??? maybe folks I do not know >>> using #Bing search engine; I ask for strangers to search JazLive Weebly on their iPhones )

My blog posts for #CivilWar

Both relates to an upcoming Marvel Comic Movie ~ LOL

Quote:

Leaping from Black History Month Celebrations

to Celebrating the IRISH in me via

Quote:

Jan (aka) Jaz Green

Quote:

Quote:

JazLive

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!