Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Good site to check random calls
9/26/2015 8:18:03 PM
I do not answer calls that do not show caller ID; however am sometimes curious about from where unsolicited calls come from.

tellows is a new site, I just checked out a posted a comment about unsolicited call from Lochboisdale - United Kingdom
+0
RE: JazLive
10/11/2015 9:09:49 AM

SOLD!

Quote:
The current owner retired last year and want someone to take over balance of mortage.

Condo

+1
Lemongrass Benefits
10/11/2015 9:20:31 AM

Lemon grass is an amazing super-herb that has been used for hundreds of years for both culinary and medicinal purposes.

Lemongrass is a green and white, grass like plant with razor-like blades and it is grown across the planet in warm tropical climates.

It is native to the southern part of India but also found in abundance in other South East Asian countries such as Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia, Cambodia and Indonesia.

You can get fresh lemongrass stalks at various grocery stores, as well as other forms such as a dried herb or grounded lemon grass powder.

Lemongrass herb should be kept in an air tight container and placed in a dark, cool and dry place where it will keep for up to 2 years

Lemongrass imparts a distinct lemon flavor when cut or crushed due to a release of an essential oil called citral. The dried herb also releases this same flavor when steeped as a tea.

Lemongrass may smell like lemon, but it is more mild and sweet in flavor. It is not sour to taste.

General uses of Lemongrass

• Cough, cold & sore throats

• Anxiety

• High cholesterol

• Type 2 diabetes

• Colitis

• Digestion

• Rough, dry, scaly skin

• Acne

• Constipation

• Kidney detoxification

• Insomnia

• Relaxation & deep sleep

Healing Properties and Benefits of Lemongrass

Lemongrass has many health benefits and healing properties containing many compounds, oils, minerals and vitamins that are known to have anti-oxidant and disease preventing properties.

The primary chemical component in lemongrass is citral which has strong anti-microbial and anti-fungal properties.

Lemongrass therefore inhibits microbial and bacterial growth in the body, both internally and externally, helping to prevent and cure bacterial infections in the colon, stomach, urinary tract and respiratory system.

Its leaves and stems are high in folic acid and essential vitamins such as pantothenic acid (vitamin B5), pyridoxine (vitamin B-6) and thiamin (vitamin B-1).

Lemongrass also contains many anti-oxidant minerals and vitamins such as vitamin C, vitamin A, potassium, zinc, calcium, iron, manganese, copper, and magnesium.

Lemongrass oil when used in aromatherapy restores and revitalizes the whole body, helping to relieve the symptoms of headaches, body-aches, nervous exhaustion and stress-related conditions.

Lemongrass tea can act as a diuretic and is highly effective in flushing toxins and waste out of the body; improving the function of many different organs including the liver, spleen and kidneys.

It can help you lose weight by shedding unnecessary water along with the impurities. This allows you to have more energy and process fat more effectively.

Many people use lemongrass as a calmative agent; to help them deal with anxiety and nervousness People who suffer from Insomnia report its ability to help them rest and sleep deeply.

Lemongrass may also have effects on cancer cells. There are many studies online and in medical journals illustrating how lemongrass kills cancer cells without harming normal cells.

Ayurvedic Properties of Lemongrass

In Ayurveda lemongrass is used as a diuretic, nervine, diaphoretic, febrifuge, sedative/calmative and tonic.

As a diuretic lemongrass increases urination, both in frequency and in quantity, to release toxins from the body.

As a nervine lemongrass acts as a tonic for the nerves and the nervous system. It helps treat many nervous disorders such as nervousness, shaking hands or limbs, vertigo, Alzheimer’s disease, and Parkinson’s disease.

As a diaphoretic/febrifuge lemongrass helps to bring down fever by fighting the infections which causes the fever as well as by increasing perspiration.

As a sedative or calmative lemongrass has a soothing, sedating and calming effects on mind which helps to relieve tension and anxiety.

As a tonic lemongrass tones all the systems functioning in the body including the respiratory system, digestive system, nervous system and excretory system; it facilitates the absorption of nutrients in the body, thus providing strength and strengthening the immune system.

Tastes – Lemongrass is sweet and pungent in taste

Energetics – Lemongrass is cooling in nature. It helps reduce Pitta and Kapha dosha and has a neutral effect on Vata dosha. It is sattvic in nature. It gives one a sense of calm while restoring and revitalizing the mind and body.

+1
Remembering Dear Abby
12/16/2015 5:35:25 PM
Today, out of curiosity ... decided to bing search "Dear Abby" and found an active official website. I am noting the Philly column site, to join in the near future.

+0
RE: JazLive Social Gamer
12/19/2015 6:39:59 PM
When I 1st discovered this site, I played over a dozen games.

Since reviving my network, I now check in for the following:
  1. New Rock City ~ lvl 52
  2. Dreamfields ~ lvl 50
  3. Family Barn ~ lvl 55
In Family Barn, I have opened all three sub-sites:
  • Water Ranch
  • Garden Ranch
  • Paradise Island

Note: I accomplished all without spending any money; there are advertisements and I do not suspect 'data mining' ...
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!