Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
On ADMIN suspension again ~smile~
10/9/2016 12:15:21 PM
My comment for Patricia's TALK thread via graphic shared on TWITTER ~~
the same reason I am suspended from community talk ... admins did not like graphics shared ... petty censoring #kidult(s)

+0
My Baby Boy announced ~ Marraige!
12/8/2016 4:09:03 PM
On the morning of 5 DEC 2016; my baby announced he and his girlfriend of five years is getting married on the eve of Valentine's Day 2017.

I declare I have been in deep spiritual praise since his announcement, I have taken sabbatical from social media and will try to check in at least once bi-weekly, until May 17, 2017.

I have a loaded social agenda ...
... will try to update my blog with photo shares

... still enjoying last blog post

+0
Woo Hoo! I am OFF the Merry-Go-No_where #HepC
12/22/2016 4:27:33 PM
In 2011, the Veterans Choice Program (VCP) launched to help with the long wait times in Veterans Healthcare; however, there are communication and administrative problems with VCP as well.

My personal experience:

In 2010, the Veterans Administration Medical Center (VAMC) in Decatur, GA known as VAMC-ATL address 1670 Clairmont Road exposed an unknown number of Veterans to hepatitis c in their
gastrointestinal clinic. The clinic failed to send reusable clinic instruments to the decontamination department for sterile processing between veterans examinations. I was one.

Nothing was done to get me treated in VAMC from 2010 to June 2015. The VCP program did refer me to private industry in December 2015; however, I have yet to begin taking medications. As of May 4, 2016, the VCP program has not paid for any of my medical billings which has stopped my progress for getting HepC medications. I have completed four office visits, 2 blood labs and a liver scan ...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Just received call from Veteran Choice Program (vendor) his office will be faxing my prescription to VAMC-DUB ~~~~ TODAY

President memes

Yes!
He does

+0
RE: JazLive Social Gamer
12/22/2016 8:34:20 PM
Currently I play Candy Crush in the Microsoft edition ... automatic players are active online without checking into FB ... am now on lvl 245

Playing social games is a good break from intense social-networking

+0
JazLive ~ New Page added #Adlandpro
2/10/2017 10:29:35 PM
The Weebly site is so easy to publish, it is now my personal administrative assistant

The Affiliate page looks good here
this is now my new SEO page for

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!