Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
RE: JazLive ~ HepC Treatment
2/19/2017 9:29:36 PM
Sovaldi costs $1,000 a pill, or $84,000 for a typical 12-week course of treatment, but it must be used with other drugs. Harvoni is even more expensive at $1,125 a pill, or $94,500 for a 12-week course of treatment. But that is roughly in line with the total cost for Sovaldi and the drugs used with it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I started Harvoni medications weeks ago, finally. I feel like I am taking nothing, no side-effects.

Personally, I can not thank Our 44th President enough for expanding healthcare for
Veterans, in December 2014 via Veterans Choice ... All era Veterans can realize
a small co-copay to Zero Cost for health issues that are not combat related ...

VAMC-Atlanta exposed me to HepC in 2010 via GI Clinic, where clinicians failed to
send re-usable clinic items to decontamination; after use --- between Veterans.

Some people who know me often inquire whether or not I should sue, well I am not.

I laid the unprofessional medical incident at the CROSS and was rewarded with being
treated in Private Healthcare via Veterans Choice Program

In the morning, my first lab work after weeks of medication, should be available.

After this therapy and several more minor medical issues, I will be ready to attend
Radio Broadcasting training ...

Gettin' Better by the Tic Toc
Jan aka Jaz

+0
JazLive #Lemonade_fromLifeLemons
4/16/2017 11:27:11 PM
Sharing today's batch:

From "Talk" http://community.adlandpro.com/home.aspx?t=48075&p=160482&refer=JJGreen#StatusPost_160482_a

I expect it to change from the following posts

"Happy Easter to you Too Myrna!!! Love your images so very cute.
Jan (aka) Jaz Green
Jan (aka) Jaz Green: 4 hours ago

Diane, I am elated U checked this time in LIEU of suspending me like the time I shard a 'dog graphic' from a community members' photos ~~ I did not take it personal ... that day I was out and about and got blessed with this photo

The OWNER of the VAN ~~ he took my photo ... that was the day I started my new TWITTER account

Jan (aka) Jaz Green: 9 minutes ago

No problem Community Admin ... please 'delete' all of my comments from this thread, along with the others that has been deleted
Jan (aka) Jaz Green"

+0
RE: JazLive New HOME
4/23/2017 4:16:11 PM
As of (4/16/2017 12:54:45 PM); my new FREE site is on automatic; it is now
self-promoting via focused keyword: JAZLIVE & BING.com search engine

Thank You Mommy #Essie whose wisdom I sponged in networking

Picture
( who passed on June 6, 2014, was born on August 20, 1932, to the late Gordon and Lennie B. Spikes in East Dublin. She was known by many as "Mrs. Mae".)

Picture

Essie Mae #Spikes #Mann (Essie Mae Spikes Mann, early 50s in Philadelphia, Pa.)

Surfing Team Banner
Picture has been re-purposed and dedicated to my
mother #Essie and is now "Connecting People"

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Quote:
My ICON/BRAND has a NEW HOME

Quote:
My Twitter Profile Networking ICON

JazLive

+0
RE: JazLive New HOME
5/1/2017 4:39:17 AM
Something new on #Twitter ~~ Tweet Activity BAR on several of my #Tweets

+0
RE: JazLive
5/4/2017 10:10:14 AM
The same day of "Homepage suspension" ... started Twitter account enjoyed myself

Picture

Quote:
Sharing today's batch:

From "Talk" http://community.adlandpro.com/home.aspx?t=48075&p=160482&refer=JJGreen#StatusPost_160482_a

I expect it to change from the following posts

"Happy Easter to you Too Myrna!!! Love your images so very cute.
Jan (aka) Jaz Green
Jan (aka) Jaz Green: 4 hours ago

Diane, I am elated U checked this time in LIEU of suspending me like the time I shard a 'dog graphic' from a community members' photos ~~ I did not take it personal ... that day I was out and about and got blessed with this photo

The OWNER of the VAN ~~ he took my photo ... that was the day I started my new TWITTER account

Jan (aka) Jaz Green: 9 minutes ago

No problem Community Admin ... please 'delete' all of my comments from this thread, along with the others that has been deleted
Jan (aka) Jaz Green"

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!