Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
RE: Welcome
2/14/2016 3:59:59 AM
If you place a URL in the box at Jaz Cash Network ~ click Our Community box, to return to AdlandPro
+1
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/22/2016 5:32:17 AM
10_1_136.gifHi
Jaz. Thank you for inviting me to your welcome forum. have been a member of AdlandPro Community since June or July of 2005. This is by far the very best online community that there is. Let me tell your readers a little bit about myself. My wife Shirley and I have been promoting new song artists since 2004. We charge $150.00 for two full years plus 10% of profits including royalties. Plus, we are developing a new page on our website called Entertainers for Hire. Once you become our client, your bio, pictures. MP3s and You Tube videos will be displayed free from charge. In 2016, we are working on a new project. Before the end of the year, we plan to put together a tour of Nashville where we will visit different establishments where our clients will be able to get on stage and sing. This will be either a two or three day tour as there is a lot to see in Nashville. We will not try to tell you that you will be an overnight success but you will get the feel of what it is like to be among the greats in the business. We will suggest that if you are there with us be sure to have your cell phone handy because you never know who you will have your picture with. That is in the future. For now, if you are interested in getting a head in the business and would like us to be your Talent Promoter, email us at michaelcaron2000@gmail.com We will accept most genres of music, but your songs have to be clean and cannot contain any form of hate or racism what so ever. Country, Gospel, Blues, and Americana are our favorite however we will accept others. When you are ready for a recording contract, we have that covered as well.
Once again Jaz, thank you for the invite. Remember, if we like your music, we will help you spread the word, no matter where you are from.
smogmeinichols3.jpg
GOD BLESS YOU
~Mike~
http://www.countryvalues65.com
Please excuse the dust as we bring our site up to date
Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+2
RE: Welcome ~ Michael
2/22/2016 8:46:09 PM
I agree! This community help the following graphic:

Jan aka JazLive
Marketing Viral
I have placed your community ad in URL box at
Jaz Network Cash. Visited the link and arrived to your website ... I was visitor #

+1
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Welcome ~ Michael
2/23/2016 12:57:14 AM
10_1_136.gif Thank you Jaz
I am happy to say that with the help from my friends at AdlandPro Community and Referral Key, I may have two more clients. The reason that I want to put this Nashville tour together is because Shirley and I were a part of a tour a few years back when Shirley had a promoter from Nashville. (Shirley is a songwriter). During that tour, Shirley and I met Ronnie Stoneman from the Stoneman family from Hee Haw fame and Vern Gosman from the Grand Ole' Opry. During the tour, I noticed that one of the members of the group was missing while we were at the Nashville Palace. I asked about her and was told that she was invited to the Grand Ole' Opry. When she came back, I asked her who she had met and she said "Everybody" She was on stage and sang either two or three songs. The thing that I like the most about Nashville is that you never know who you are going to meet or what is going to happen next. I am not interested in becoming a multi millionaire or anything close to it, however I am interested in helping people get their music out to the right people and basically our slogan is 'Let us help your Dreams Come True' I am also looking for someone to re-do Shirley's song "Time" so I can get it published and distributed. It is Country/Gospel and has a Steele Guitar in it. My main reason for developing this business was to get Shirley's song recognized and I want someone to help us do that.
GOD BLESS YOU
~Mike~
http://www.countryvalues65.com

Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+1
2/27/2016 1:22:11 AM
Michael's site has been visited well since my last visit

Today, I was visitor

Quote:
I agree! This community help the following graphic:

Jan aka JazLive
Marketing Viral
I have placed your community ad in URL box at
Jaz Network Cash. Visited the link and arrived to your website ... I was visitor #

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!