Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
RE: Welcome
3/22/2016 9:41:32 PM
Thank you Patricia, it was one of my favorites. I gave it to an admirer; I still own the topper :)

Quote:
Jan, i just want to say, I LOVE YOUR OUTFIT!! vibrant and beautiful

pat

Quote:
I agree! This community help the following graphic:

Jan aka JazLive
Marketing Viral
I have placed your community ad in URL box at
Jaz Network Cash. Visited the link and arrived to your website ... I was visitor #

+1
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/23/2016 1:54:22 AM
jan, did you make hat?

pat

Quote:
Thank you Patricia, it was one of my favorites. I gave it to an admirer; I still own the topper :)

Quote:

pat

Quote:

Jan aka JazLive
Marketing Viral
Jaz Network Cash. Visited the link and arrived to your website ... I was visitor #

I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+2
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/23/2016 3:02:40 AM
10_1_136.gif
Thank you for signing my guestbook Jan. I left you a comment. Tomorrow, I am suppose to be getting a computer tower with a cd burner and windows 10. I hope things work out because if I can burn cds and dvds I can help my clients so much better. Wish me luck.
GOD BLESS YOU
~Mike~
http://www.countryvalues65.com
Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+2
3/29/2016 1:48:06 AM
No I did not; the outfit was one of many, I purchased in bulk from a vendor who made them and sold in a mall 'flea market' in Decatur, GA back in 2006. This is outfit was my favorite. Purchasing the lot helped both of us earn.

Quote:
jan, did you make hat?

pat

Quote:

Quote:

pat

Quote:

Jan aka JazLive
Marketing Viral

+1
Community Forum ~ JazLive Blog
3/29/2016 2:06:06 AM
This post is to remind community members, who OWN forums to be sure they are active, since returning from several years of inactive status; many of mines are inactive and that is good for my current network direction has changed.

I was doing some 'keyword' search for my new site and found an ALP community member's forum were I had post regarding my new site; however their forum is not active for me to post an update. I am parking forum post JazLive Blog here to check again in the future. My blog averages over 400 unique visitors a week.

I wanted to update that my blog returns a hashtag hit for #babyShot which is linked to this community, in my blog post. I am elated for hashtag, search among millennials is their way of getting direct hits for their search term.

Quote:
Thanks Jan. Like you, I too believe in networking. Glad you provide forums to do that.

If you don't mind, I'd like to plug my forum. Let me know if it is okay.
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!