Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Thea Westra

235 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: The harder you work, the...
4/3/2005 4:10:52 AM
Apology - links in the earlier message were messed up and would take you to right place. Here are the ones that work. Thought -> Feeling -> Effort -> Result Free e-book "It Works" Free e-book "Think and Grow Rich" Free e-book "Success In 10 Steps" Dr Rick Collingwood Ph.D. is also amazing. I am using one of his subliminal CD's at the moment, 60 mins. daily. Love from Thea
+0
4/3/2005 6:37:52 AM
YEA. funny it works out that way!!! LOL! Tim and I WORKED to get to where we are today.... but MAN was it worth it!! Have a GREAT day!! Linda/CMAS, BS, RN
+0
Thomas West

8 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/3/2005 6:53:44 AM
Hey Thea, Since we're talking about free ebooks on this subject, here's some that I possess: "Acres of Diamonds" by Dr. Russell Conwell: a reverend living in Philadelphia delivers a sermon about the misinterpretation of the role of money in our lives. "Money is the root of all evil" is a MISQUOTE from the Bible! "Your Only Shot At Success" by Dave Calvert: an introverted ex-engineer from Oklahoma tells the history of network marketing and how he made a fortune. "Advanced Formula For Total Success" by Dr. Robert Anthony: Right thinking, wrong thinking, what are YOU thinking. Dr. Anthony's fascinating read will open your eyes to the reasons why your own beliefs and thinking have been holding you back all your life. Anyone interested in any of these should simply contact me and I will send you a free copy. Make it a great day (literally),
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!