Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Linda Hoffman

173 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Attention: Veterans - Retired Or Discharged - No Longer In Active Duty!!!
8/18/2015 6:07:08 PM

My Dearest Veterans,

First, I want to thank you for serving the United States of America and her people. We need your help!!! We need 1,000's of citizens and Veterans to help us in W. Virginia. If you need details you can listen to the below video and click the Files link. You must be Retired and or Discharged and not on Active Duty. The Video will explain why. Now, those on Active Duty and are here at home, you can help but you will have to comply to what the video says is required and why it is required.

Long story short: 3 men in W. Virginia has blown the door wide open on their 3 branches of Government, exposing them for what they truly are: Foreign Agents who has committed TREASON and more hanious crimes on the state of W. Virginia and her sovereign people. The United States of America, Inc has committed these same Treasonous crimes and more against her sovereign people. W. VIRGINIA, Inc has formed an illegal Government just has THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, INC has.

The powers that be in the state of W. Virginia have admitted their Crimes by staying silent with their answers to the complaint. Now all that we need is the enforcement to take them down and arrest these Foreign Agents for their Hideous Crimes, and we need 1000 or more people to enforce their arrests.

You have the courage to do what is needed, we need your help ONE LAST TIME!!! When we take down W. Virginia it will cause a snowball affect on the rest of the states and then the US of America, Inc also. We can WIN!!! Many wars you have fought for us and our Country and really never have we won, this is one that YOU CAN WIN for our children, their children and generations to come!!!

Please contact me ASAP. Send In Subject Line: I Want To Help! lindahoffman56@gmail.com

The Filing That Made W. Virginia Admit their OWN GUILT OF TREASON AND MORE!!!

Start with the 1st Filing to the Legislature and work you way down the list. When you get to a choice, read Thomas's as they all say the same thing except the 3 men's damages are different.
And remember we were granted rights by the creator that NO-ONE, not one code, statute, ordinance, or law can take away from us!!! That means every kind of plant, animal, land, etc... God has given us for many purposes. Medicinal, Nourishment, Living/Survival and Companionship, just to name a few. He gave us land to freely move about and settle on FREELY, not to be Mortgaged out to us!!!
We have rights given to us by our God. These rights have been turned into privileges illegally and blindly done to us!!!

Sign up for my newsletter Get Info on Pet Massage, Pet Health Tips and More http://eepurl.com/bGYSQ5 Visit My Photography Site: http://www.redbubble.com/people/photogonthefly
+1
RE: Attention: Veterans - Retired Or Discharged - No Longer In Active Duty!!!
8/18/2015 6:27:55 PM
Linda, there are groups on LinkedIn that were active in dealing with these type of incidents. I have not been active in those groups in a couple of years, dealing with my medical issues. If you are not on LinkedIn; join ... find my profile and join group "Military Network"
+0
Linda Hoffman

173 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/18/2015 6:34:17 PM
Thanks Jan.
Sign up for my newsletter Get Info on Pet Massage, Pet Health Tips and More http://eepurl.com/bGYSQ5 Visit My Photography Site: http://www.redbubble.com/people/photogonthefly
+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Welcome Fellow Veteran
9/11/2015 9:57:19 PM
I believe this is the most current and on the same issue.

Quote:

My Dearest Veterans,

First, I want to thank you for serving the United States of America and her people. We need your help!!! We need 1,000's of citizens and Veterans to help us in W. Virginia. If you need details you can listen to the below video and click the Files link. You must be Retired and or Discharged and not on Active Duty. The Video will explain why. Now, those on Active Duty and are here at home, you can help but you will have to comply to what the video says is required and why it is required.

Long story short: 3 men in W. Virginia has blown the door wide open on their 3 branches of Government, exposing them for what they truly are: Foreign Agents who has committed TREASON and more hanious crimes on the state of W. Virginia and her sovereign people. The United States of America, Inc has committed these same Treasonous crimes and more against her sovereign people. W. VIRGINIA, Inc has formed an illegal Government just has THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, INC has.

The powers that be in the state of W. Virginia have admitted their Crimes by staying silent with their answers to the complaint. Now all that we need is the enforcement to take them down and arrest these Foreign Agents for their Hideous Crimes, and we need 1000 or more people to enforce their arrests.

You have the courage to do what is needed, we need your help ONE LAST TIME!!! When we take down W. Virginia it will cause a snowball affect on the rest of the states and then the US of America, Inc also. We can WIN!!! Many wars you have fought for us and our Country and really never have we won, this is one that YOU CAN WIN for our children, their children and generations to come!!!

Please contact me ASAP. Send In Subject Line: I Want To Help! lindahoffman56@gmail.com

The Filing That Made W. Virginia Admit their OWN GUILT OF TREASON AND MORE!!!

Start with the 1st Filing to the Legislature and work you way down the list. When you get to a choice, read Thomas's as they all say the same thing except the 3 men's damages are different.
And remember we were granted rights by the creator that NO-ONE, not one code, statute, ordinance, or law can take away from us!!! That means every kind of plant, animal, land, etc... God has given us for many purposes. Medicinal, Nourishment, Living/Survival and Companionship, just to name a few. He gave us land to freely move about and settle on FREELY, not to be Mortgaged out to us!!!
We have rights given to us by our God. These rights have been turned into privileges illegally and blindly done to us!!!

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
Linda Hoffman

173 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/12/2015 3:01:54 AM
Yes Jim, this is the latest update on the case. The state of W. Virginia has till Midnight tonight 09/11/2015 to make things right. Of course they won't. But, that doesn't mean these 3 guys didn't win. I cannot say anymore at this time as to why, just know this, "We The People" will win and the State Corporate Heads Of W. Virginia are GOING TO LOSE!!!!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!