Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Cheri Merz

1258 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: The Secrets of Adlandpro
2/2/2006 10:26:21 PM
Julie, I too thought email was overwhelming when I first started. Gradually I learned who sends content, and who just sends ads. It would be nice to be able to see the name of the sender without opening the email, but even so, you'll soon learn what to skip and what to open up and read. This afternoon during the Adlander level transition, I actually missed all the email! I think you'll find it cut down a bit until people who upgraded figure out what to do with that Direct Contact feature. A couple of people have contacted me that way, but not as many forum invitations are coming through. With the upgrade, you also have the ability to block forum invitations from certain of your friends who are abusing the privilege, without notifying them or blocking them from friendship. That might also help if you have upgraded. James is right...you can learn something from everyone, even if it is 'what not to do'. Linda also has a powerful affirmation in another thread, something along the lines of "I attract only those people with whom I will want to do business." Linda...care to refer us back to it? Cheri
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!