Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: VIRUS ALERT for FRIDAY!!
2/3/2006 6:45:51 AM
Thank You Kenneth, That was the info I had been looking for :) You Super!! Eileen
+0
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
2/3/2006 6:49:03 AM
Anthony, Thank You for adding the link and passing it along :) Sorry to hear of your Hacker attack, I know that can be devestating to your computer and very time consuming also. Hope everything is running ok now. Eileen
+0
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
2/3/2006 6:59:18 AM
I want to Thank all of my friend for stopping bye. I am unable at this time to reply to everyone personally. I would like to explain that My Mom has been in the hospital very ill and I have been basically living there since the day after Christmas. So Please bare with me in this time of family need. Rest assured I have read everyone's post. ************************ Thank You ! Sarka, Phillip, Classie, Shannon, Kathy, Gene, Timothy, Deborah, Leanne, Philena, You are all very dear to me. Will be in touch soon. Please everyone check your computers and Try and Stay safe. Eileen
+0
2/4/2006 12:01:29 AM
Hi Eileen. I hope your Mom gets better soon and can return home. As for the hacker attack, it was more annoying than anything, whoever it was, tried a lot of times but did not get through. After I got the log of the amount of times he/she tried & reported them, I thought it was best to do a thourgh scan using all the programs I have, to check just in case. Apart from finding a couple of quarantined Trojans, everything was clear, it was just very time consuming to run the full 'lot' Thanks for your concern. Your Security Friend in Las Vegas.
+0
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
2/4/2006 8:11:50 AM
Thank You for caring Anthony, Yes, It is always time consuming.But very necessary at times to make sure you don't have anything. Have you tried Hi-Jack This? It is very good at finding attachments. Although you have to know your programs pretty good and know what doesn't belong, As I am sure you do. It really does help :)
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!